"Woah the smell is so dreamy!" I squealed taking out the plates from the cupboards putting freshly baked waffles and adding Nutella on top of them. I set down the plate and cocoa drink. "Bon appetite, NoNo," he says digging the food with me. His voice sounded sad, what must be? I stopped eating and looked at him. He also averted his gaze to me raising his one eyebrow in question. My gaze never left him as I stared at him.

"Is something wrong?" I broke the silence and he chose to act dumb. "No? Why it would be?" He says and eats more. I set the fork down and stabbed the knife in the middle table which left the knife standing. Tae Jin jumped at the sight of me being aggressive and looked at me with wide eyes. "What was that for?"

"Don't forget that you raised me to be like you, I had learned quite a lot. Don't act dumb and tell me what's wrong? I swore to you I'll be your bodyguard," I replied with tired eyes. He sighed setting the utensils down. "Nova, I can't use your help because you look tired and overworked. I've noticed that the more I gave the mission to you the more horrible you look," he explained softly shaking his head.

"Tae Jin if you're on the edge of trouble, don't hesitate to ask for my help, to be next to you," I retorted not liking he was pushing me away. Not because I'm mad at him for pushing me away but hurt. I know he has every right to like me back or not. The attachment issue sucks. "You have helped me so much, too much that I can't reach my gratitude for your work effort, you have done well, my dear," he says softly stroking my hand.

"Then please at least tell me what's bothering you," I plead to him with doe eyes. I'm really worried about him and what is chasing him to the point he looks shallowed. He put his head down contemplating whether to share or not. Come on. Spill it. "Nishimura Riki killed my friends and now he is hunting me down," he finally said with a treacherous tone. I pulled my hand back frowning my forehead. "Why?"

"My friend made a huge mistake and Riki thinks I'm also involved but I'm not. Nova I'm going to be ok, just take a rest. Deji will help me," Tae Jin assured me with a smile on his face. I sighed and nodded "OK, be careful." We continued eating our food and Tae Jin took out the knife I stabbed at. He chuckled "You're really strong aren't you?"

__̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴s̴w̴e̴e̴t̴ ̴p̴o̴i̴s̴o̴n̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴̴_̴̴̴

Tae Jin left and I'm all alone, feeling quite bored. "What do I do?" I had a bulb above my head and decided to go shopping. To spoil myself. I rose up from my bed walking toward my closet and all I have is either all black clothes or grey. There is some color from the day I woke up from a coma and Deji bought it for me. I'm not really a fan of dress but wearing all black would suffocate me from the heat of the sun.

I picked out yellow the summer dress with a v-neck line, flared sleeves, and knee length. "Not bad, very cute," I started dressing up and wore white socks and white shoes with platform. Very typical but wearing sandals or heels is a big no for me. Pass. I curled my hair in light wavy and added mascara on my eyelashes and applied pink Vaseline on my lips. "Let's go," I said ready to go but ran back to my room.

"Cannot forget about my perfume and deodorant," I applied my golden Billie Eilish perfume and went downstairs to the main entrance door and twisted the door open and closed closing with keys. The day is beautiful, the sun kissing my body with warmth with a hint of wind, the grass is getting taller and bigger, the birds chirping loudly and the sky is a clear light blue color.

I got in my car and turned on the engine heading to the city where I was the last time. I pressed the button on the music radio and the song started singing so calmly in my ears 'Far East Movement & Ryan Tedder - Rocketeer' this music got me finally eased my feeling calm and relaxed. I take my black sunglasses in hand and put on my face to stop the sun from stinging my eyes.