Palomino Bluffs Riding Academy

"I can't believe it. Palomino Bluffs Riding Academy! It's even prettier up close, isn't it, Buddy?" Dashi asked.

"Yeah, it is. I can't wait to see what our first class of the day is gonna be," Buddy replied.

"Well, we might as well get our riding uniforms," Dashi told them and led them to the headmaster's office.

She knocked on the door.

"Come in!" a voice from inside called.

"Hi! Are you the headmaster?" Dashi asked.

"Yes, I am!" he replied.

"We need 7 riding uniforms," she said.

"7? I only see four of you," he said.

"The other three said they had to go do something," Dashi explained.

"Oh, okay. So you need seven riding uniforms and boots, correct?" the headmaster asked.

"You didn't say there'd be boots as well!" Kwazii hissed.

"Because I didn't know there'd be boots as well!" Dashi growled.

"Both of you, enough! Calm down, please. There's no need to get so upset," Buddy said.

"I'm used to it by now," Barnacles said, helping Buddy with the uniforms and boots.

-After everyone put on the riding uniforms-

The image is to give you an idea of what the uniforms look like

"Wow. This is actually really cute on me!" Tweak said, admiring herself in the mirror.

"Um... who are you two and what are you doing in our dorm?" Pru asked.

"I think we might have the wrong dorm, because I don't remember the headmaster telling us we had roommates," Barnacles said.

"I do. Was it someone known as the 'PALs'?" Tweak told him.

"Yep, they're definitely our roommates," said Lucky.

"And what would make you think that, Lucky?" Pru asked her.

"I mean, if you think about it, who else would he put them with? I mean we're one of the highest students here. In grades, I mean," Lucky explained.

"Lucky's right, Pru. He wouldn't put them with any one else in the academy," said Abigail.

"Uh... lucky! Why can't I be with them?!" Dashi said at the doorway, jealous.

"Ya know, I could always put you with them," said the headmaster, who was standing next to her.

"Yes please!" Dashi said happily.

-10 minutes later-

"Guys. We've got to pick out our horses now," Kwazii said after knocking.

"Aight, let's go pick out our horses!" Dashi said and followed Kwazii, as the did the other two.

-Another 10 minutes later-

"Ooh! I see a really pretty one I want!" Dashi said, heading over to it.

"You sure you want this one?" Barnacles asked her.

"Yes! It's so pretty!" she said, filled with joy.

"Um... I'm sorry, but what are you doing near my horse?" another girl asked.

"Sorry, Dashi. Seems like this one is already taken," Barnacles told her.

"Aw, man. I really wanted that one, she's pretty," Dashi said, kind of upset.

"Hey. I'm Jessica. You wanted a pretty horse like this one, correct?" Jessica asked.

"Um... yeah? Why?" Dashi replied.

"Follow me," she told Dashi.

"Okay," Dashi said.

"This area is for the rarest and best, professionally-groomed horses. It's also for the riders with the highest levels of horseback-riding experience in general," Jess explained.

Dashi spotted one that she'd groomed herself in that back area.

"And this horse right here, I groomed her myself," said Dashi's older sister, trying to take her spotlight.

"Wow! You groomed her yourself? You did a really good job grooming her," Pru was shocked.

"Hey, it's okay. She's just trying to take your spotlight, but I know your not gonna let that happen anytime soon," Barnacles said.

"Hey! Daphne! What do you think you're doing, trying to take my spotlight? I groomed her myself. You're a liar!" Dashi was definitely upset now.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who really groomed her?" Pru asked.

"I did, obviously!" said Daphne, lying yet again.

"Alright, if you groomed her, then what type of horse is she, huh?" Dashi asked, knowing she wouldn't be able to answer the question correctly

"Um... mustang?" she replied.

"Wrong!" Dashi and Jessica said at the same time.

"Alright, since you girls are so smart, what type of horse is she, hmm?" Daphne asked the two girls before her.

"Easy! She's a friesian horse, it's common knowledge. Every horse owner knows this, I knew you wouldn't be able to answer my question correctly," said Dashi.

"Now, if you'll excuse us, she'll be taking her horse," Jessica said as she and Dashi went over to the friesian.

"What are you gonna name her?" Jessica asked Dashi.

"Florence, it's the perfect name for her," Dashi replied.