𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎

The next day Houses Velaryon and Targaryen are hit with another tragedy. Ser Laenor Velaryon has committed suicide over the grief of losing his sister, Lady Laena Velaryon.

After the funeral, Sienna and Daemon take a walk through the beach. "Rhaenyra will be free to marry whoever she chooses now." Daemon states.

"Unless I give Ser Harwin leave, he will not be able to resign as the Lord Commander." Sienna states. "And I have no intention of doing so."

"Who will be the next Lord Commander after Ser Harwin eventually resigns?"

"Ser Arryk Cargyll or Ser Erryk Cargyll. Personally I prefer Ser Erryk."

"Yes, he is rather loyal to you unlike the brother."

They are silent for a few moments before moving to the next topic. "Did you scold Rhaena much?"

Daemon sighs. "I never believed that these words can ever leave my mouth but... I did not have the heart to scold her after seeing her face."

"I knew you would not. I trust you."

Daemon glances at Sienna. "I also realised my own daughter is afraid of me."

Sienna sighs. "You have spent very little time with her. Change that. Show her that you are as formidable as she has heard but when you are her father you are not like that at all."

Daemon nods slowly. "I believe I will be..." He clears his throat once. "... needing help."

Sienna tries to hide her smirk but fails miserably. "I will be happy to provide it. And I will not be telling anyone."

Daemon shakes his head at his sister but decides not to comment on it. "We depart tomorrow."

"I wanted to talk to you about that. I am taking Aemond to Dragonstone. I was wondering whether Baela and Rhaena would like to join us."

"You should ask them." Daemon answers looking at the sun setting. "Though I am certain Baela would be overjoyed to join you. I do not know how Rhaena will feel after last night's events."

"Aemond is the one who suggested that both of them come. I am more than happy to take them. There will be enough dragon eggs and hatchlings. Rhaena can make her choice."

"Only if you supervise." Daemon says immediately.

"Of course I will." Sienna replies.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

When Sienna and Daemon makes the offer of visiting Dragonstone with Sienna and Aemond to Baela and Rhaena, Baela accepts immediately. Rhaena is hesitant but when Aemond, himself, asks Rhaena to join them, she accepts.

The next morning they set off for Dragonstone on their dragons. Sienna rides with Rhaena on Silverwing while Aemond rides with Baela on Vhagar. Despite protests from Daemon, Baela had gotten on Vhagar. Sienna had made a comment about who Baela's father is earning a glare from Daemon.

After landing in Dragonstone, Sienna personally shows them around the castle. That day Sienna orders them to rest saying she will take Rhaena the next day to choose her dragon. Overjoyed, Rhaena immediately agreed and got Baela to agree as well who in turn made Aemond agree.

But whatever Sienna had said, Baela makes her way to Aemond's room. "What are you doing here?" Aemond's whisper is very low.

"Sneaking into your room." Baela replies closing the door. "No one is around to catch us."