𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫

(Charlie looked at Alastors row of sharp yellow teeth and started bawling. Alastor was suddenly confused. 'Are my teeth so dirty that it made her cry!?' Alastor thought to himself. He leaned over to Charlie and held her in his arms. Charlie held onto him tightly continued crying her eyes out. Alastor did not know what else to do. He thought for abit and started stroking her hair with his fingers to try and calm her down. This act slowed down her tears,she was getting better. Alastor looked down and realised that Charlie's face was buried into his chest. He continued stroking her hair softly until she stopped crying. After she stopped crying she realised that she was in Alastors arms and blushed. She then pulled away from Alastor and apologised to him.)

"..my dear,are my teeth that dirty that i made you cry? I could brush them if you would like.."

(He said to charlie as she stared at him)

"Nono! Its just...im sorry you dont wanna hear me vent.."

(Charlie said. Alastor then tilted his head in confusion and pulled her back in. He stared into her eyes,still not breaking his smile. 'Wow,vaggies a b!tch if she was able to make this sweet girl cry. Angel Dust is just a wh*re who sleeps with everyone so hes not as bad as Vaggie' Alastor thought to himself as he stared into Charlie's eyes. He then collected his thoughts and pulled her in once more to the point where she fell back and was laying on his chest. Charlie flushed red in embarrassment but she did not want to leave Alastor's arms.)

"..my dear,you can vent to me,i don't mind.."

(Charlie looked up at him and once again a tear escaped her eye. Alastor raised his hand and wiped it off with his thumb,eagarly waiting on Charlie's response. Charlie then wrapped her arms around Alastor and rested her head on his shoulder. Alastor flinched,he didn't like it when anyone touched him if he wasn't the one who initiated the touch,usually he would back away or yell at the person but something was just diffrent about charlie. He felt a sense of warmth in her so he let her touch him. Once again,she started bawling her eyes out. Alastor patted her back reassuringly.)

"..V-Vaggie,i can't believe she cheated on me! She was my everything...and i thought we coult rehabilitate Angel Dust but he just stabbed us in the back!.."

(She said,her voice breaking between every word as she swallowed down her tears. Alastor stroked her hair with his fingers once again. Charlie flinched at his sudden touch but was actually relived much after and she kind of enjoyed it. She looked up at Alastor before falling asleep in his arms. Alastor stared at her,playing with her hair. He then thought he should leave but as he was sitting up,charlie pulled him down in her sleep. Alastor did not want to wake her up so he turned off the lights and grabbed a nearby blanket and covered him and charlie with it. He stroked Charlies hair softly and wrapped his hands around Charlie until he himself fell asleep,charlies head still on his shoulder and her hands wrapped around him. The next morning,Vaggie had enough. She grabbed the key to Charlies room and unlocked it. She creaked open the door to find charlie snuggled up in Alastor's arms. Her mouth dropped wide open and Angel dust walked to the doorway.)

"..hey you got it open-oh my Lucifer...No wonder he disappeared last night~.."

(Angel Dust said sarcastically as he stared at Vaggies mouth being hung wide open. He then laughed and joked around with her teasingly.)

"..Oh my~ go faster demon daddy,your charming belle has came~.."

(He said jokingly trying to mimic Charlie's voice.He saw that Vaggie was very upset and held her hand reassuringly. Surprisingly, Vaggie did not let go and just held his hand tigtly before walking away and closing the door. Charlie woke up and turned as red as a tomato when she saw that she fell asleep on Alastor,she didn't want to wake him so she just stared at him and waited for him to wake up on his own account.)

"..I can feel you staring at me,my charming belle.."

(Charlie then flinched and started blushing as Alastor removed his hands from her and sat up. Charlie then hopped into the shower in her room while Alastor went to the shower in his room. They both came out at the same time wearing their signature outfits. They both went down the stairs together.)

Word count:789 words