1

AUTHOR POV
Back story

When yn was 10 years old she was abandoned by her parents because they don't want kids.....but mistakenly mrs.min got pregnant.

For them yn was just a mistake......after yn born she was taken care by a maid....till yn turned 5.

After yn turned 5 yn's parents started to abuse her nd made her do all the house chores.

Yn used to cry and beg them not to hit her but none of them listened.

Sometimes thy lock her in dark room made her eat rotten food..,they make her sleep outside or on the floor.......

Time skip
It was when yn turned 10.
Yn's parents told yn to get ready when yn asked why ??her mom slapped her nd told not to ask questions...

Yn without making sound got ready nd went down her parents walked out behind them being all confused nd scared.

The whole ride was silent....

Yn wanted to ask them where they are going but her words stucked because of fear.....she was looking out at trees nd cars .

She was never allowed out also their neighbors also don't know that mins have daughter.

Soon they reached the highway both side of road there is a forest yn looked out thinking why the car stopped she came out of thoughts when she heard mom voice

Ym:you bitch get down of the car.
Yn nodded nd got down....

Ym nd yd also came out of car.
Yn:mom why are we here??
Ym:listen this carefully u bitch....we are abandoning you....you are just a mistake u should be happy that we let u live in our house from now on live ur life nd never  show ur face or Call us as mom dad.......
Yn:no n-no mom don't leave me....I will do whatever u want but don't abandon me I have no one ex for u both .plz....

Ym:shut up.

Yn fall on her mom leg and beg not to abandon her but they are stone hearted they didn't even care for their own daughter......

Soon they left yn ran behind the car but she tripped nd fell down......she looked here nd there there was no one .she was all alone....

She stood up nd started walking at the same direction where her parents car went...

After few hours.....

She was hungry as didn't eat anything for 2 days......

Soon her eyes getting dizzy....she tried her best to open but she fell down........

Time skip
After few hours.
Yn opened her eyes to see herself on bed......yn was scared what if she got taken away by someone.

Just then door opened yn looked at the door to see nun.

The nun smiled nd went towards yn

Nun:hello child how are u feeling.
Yn:I'm fine thank u for asking but where am I??
Nun: ho u are in orphanage....two girls brought u here .u fainted on road side .where are ur parents??
Yn then remembered what happened few hours ago.

Yn: they abandoned me.my mom said I'm mistake.both mom dad abused me from age 5.
Nun:ayyo don't cry my child from now on u stay here nd study as many rich ceos give donations nd letting u study is not a problem.

Yn:really??
Nun:yes.....
Yn:thank u mother.....
Nun:for now I will send lunch eat and rest.then I will talk to school for ur admission.
Yn:ok

To be continued......