Chapter 1: A random occurrence..? (REWRITTEN)

"  No... This...This.. this wasn't supposed to happen.." Kiyo says as they look at the remains of the school now infested with demons and fully destroyed " That tree did cause a large impact on the school I see.." Yun says as she walks beside Kiyo Holding her bow in her right hand " Promise me this Kiyo .." Yun says as they look at Kiyo in their eyes

 " That we will bring our everything back to what it was.. even if it means we all die in this Storm.."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

02/24/20??

Before the long-awaited storm

" Alright, class is now dismissed,"  Said Sir. Marlon as he got up from his seat and started taking his stuff with him " You may now take your lunch " Sir. Marlon then gets out of the classroom and is accompanied by half of Kiyo's classmates running out of the door and to the canteen to buy some food while Kiyo goes over to sit beside her friend Yun " Broo... have you seen the news? " Kiyo says as Yun looks at her confused " Huh? What do you mean? " Yun says as she takes a bite from her food " So you know how in history class Ms. Airish talked about an ancient demonic lord called Zep.. uhh, what's his name again? " Kiyo says  " Zephyrus? " Yun corrected Kiyo as they nodded " Yeah. Rumors have been spreading about a large disruption about to hit earth once again soon " Kiyo says as the rest their chin on their hand as Yun keeps eating " And.. I've also noticed something strange happening in our surroundings recently " Kiyo says as they looked outside the window to reveal the sky was getting a bit dark even tho it is Morning " Noticed how the sky became darker? I mean it's not like it's getting dark yet, it's 12:53 pm.."

Kiyo says as they point outside for Yun to see which she does " Yeah.. could it be a global warning or some shit? " Yun says as Kiyo nods " But, what if it is connected to the so-called threat mentioned when we learned about Zephyrus? " Kiyo says as Yun sighs " Yeah could you not talk about that? you probably might jinx it or something.." Yun says as Kiyo chuckles while Yun continues to eat her lunch when suddenly a large bang is heard across the entire school which shakes the entire school and results in a large earthquake " Holy shit! Yun! Let's get out of this shi" Kiyo yelled as both of them ducked under their desks while the others then started panicking " MAMATAY NA TAYOO!! YEAHH!! ( We are gonna die!! yeah!) " Charles said as they started running around the classroom " TANGINA HALIKA DITO PUTEK KANG- ( You bitch! Get your ass here you son of a whore! ) " Milo yelled at Charles and pulled him under the desk " Bro. Milo, you don't have to be so- " Charles was then slapped hard on the face by Milo while the school still shook hard.

After sometime later, the shaking stopped and everyone got out from their hiding spots " Holy shit.. that was a powerful earthquake.." Kiyo said as they looked at Yun " You okay? no wounds or anything?.." Kiyo asks as Yun nods and both get up from their desks. Then, the Class advisor Sir, Karl rushes into the classroom concerned about the commotion that happened " Is everyone okay!? " He says as everyone nods and he lets out a relieved sigh " Class will be cancelled for some weeks due to an.. pressing, engagement, " Sir Karl says which makes the class happy " Students, please kindly go back to your seats and don't go out wandering outside. " Sir Karl says as everyone goes back to their proper seating arrangement.

" What the hell is happening? Why is this happening?, Are we going to die? Are we still going to do our thesis defense? , Is this the end of the world?  "  Kiyo's classmates whisper to each other while Kiyo and Yun just decide to draw and doodle on a sheet of paper. Meanwhile, Sir Karl booted up his PC and went on YouTube to look at the latest news about the current situation happening

" BREAKING NEWS!-  Man-eating demons are spotted across the city of  Havenbrook killing almost everything in their sight, Authorities and other Military services are evacuating the remaining survivors to shelter from this demonic apocalypse. "

 Everyone in the classroom went silent. Everyone then started to get worried and scared while others started crying. Meanwhile, Kiyo was acting all cocky and sarcastic about the current situation " Bro. My prayers have been answered!  Devilmaycry is gonna happen In real life!! " Kiyo says sarcastically " For fucks sake.." Yun mumbled as Kiyo then started blabbing about how they would jokingly get their arm ripped off to do a Nero cosplay. " hold on, im gonna try and go outside to see what's happening.." Kiyo says to Yun while Yun just gripped hard onto Kiyo's Arm "Don't, I don't want you getting killed out there.." Yun says concerned about Kiyo while Kiyo just Snorts " Oh Please! I'll be fine, no demon would wanna eat a skinny ass like me " Kiyo says as they then stand up which makes Yun let go.  Kiyo went over to Sir Karl's desk and asked if they could go to the bathroom Sir Karl said yes somehow, Kiyo then went out of the classroom and went over to their friend's classroom to check on them. They knock on the door of their friend's classroom and get greeted by their friend " Yo, did you just experience that strong-ass earthquake from earlier? " Kiyo says as Yan Nods " Yeah, also apparently there is a demonic Apocolypse," Yan says as Kiyo sighs " Already knew that. Also, have you see-" 

Suddenly a demonic tentacle with a sharp edge charged onto Kiyo's eye which didn't seem to blind them but instead left a scar on their face, the blood oozed as Kiyo got annoyed by the tentacle " Goddamnit this bitch-"  Kiyo said as Yan chuckled " Lmao, Deserve" Yan says as Kiyo Flips them off as the tentacle then starts strangling Kiyo " Hell yeah!! " Yan says while Kiyo tries to get the tentacle off their neck by attempting to bite it. They then bit the tentacle which made it let go of them " Blegh.. that tasted so weird.." Kiyo says as the tentacle was then gone " Strange.." Yan said as they shrugged and closed the door while Kiyo decided to walk back to their classroom.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

~  To be Continued... 

EDITORS NOTE:  Haa! finally I've rewritten chapter 1 hehe.. ill probably continue the other chapters after my exams and well.. other projects, Stay motivated everyone!

~ Youkoutta Oriange