| Summer Part 1 |

WARNING ... WARNING ... WARNING ... PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE

THIS NEXT CHAPTER HAS EXPLICIT CONTENT WHICH IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO READ

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18

----------------------------------------------------------------

This next chapter has one part that tells of sexual activity in an explicit manner, if you wish to read ahead please do so at your own risk

Please be above and/or the age of 18 to read ahead or else the cops will track you down via the FBI network and you will be forced to pay a fine

If you wish to proceed and are under the age of 18 then skip said explicit part of the chapter

----------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU AND ENJOY

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Summer!!!" Puck stuck his head out of the window. As the wind whipped at his Mohawk, Quinn and Rachel were talking in the backseat. Santana was driving with Brittany sitting next to her. Finn, Mercedes, Kurt, Tina, and Mike were there as well.
"Hell ya, man!" Finn and Puck high-fived each other.
"You two are idiots." Said Kurt, who was playing with Mercedes weave.
"Look at you." Said Puck, who crawled back in the car.
"Come on, Kurt," began Finn, "it's summer! Let's have some fun!"
"Does fun include screaming at the top of your lungs?" Asked Kurt.
"Actually it does. Beer and hot chicks too!" Screamed Puck, who was bouncing up and down.
"This should be good." Said Santana, quietly. Santana looked back over her shoulder. She peered at Rachel for a moment, then adjusted her eyes back onto the road.
"What was that about?" Asked Quinn, who was sitting close to Rachel.
"I don't know. She wants me. But she can't have me." Actually, Santana did have Rachel. 3 days every week Santana would show up at Rachel's house and the two would have sex together. Quinn didn't know this. And Rachel felt guilty, but Santana was just too damn hot. As long as Quinn didn't know, no harm was done.
"Anyway..." Started Quinn, who got close to Rachels ear. Not to do something sexual, but to quietly tell her something. Which was hard to do because of Finn and Pucks constant yelling. "Have you told your dad's yet?"
"About what?"
"About us..."
"Well, no."
"Are you gonna tell them?" Rachel didn't want to think about what her father's would say. And Quinn didn't want to think about what her mom would say.
"I didn't really think about it."
"Well that's a lie." Said Quinn, leaning back.
"How?"
"It just is. I can't list all the reasons, but trust me, it is."
"When are we gonna tell....them?" Rachel pointed to Mercedes, Kurt, and the others.
"I don't know when. But soon."
"How do you think they'll react?"
"I don't really wanna know."
"It can't be that bad."
"Maybe it will be." Quinn began to tear up.
"No, don't do this, not now." Quinn wiped away the swelling tears.
"I'm sorry, I just-"
"No, you don't have to say anything." Secretly, Santana was listening in on the girls conversation. Rachel could see Santana move her head at the same second Rachel was turning hers. Santana was going to do something. Rachel didn't know what. But she needed too.

The Beach!!!

Puck and Finn dove into the frothing waves that continuously lapped over each other. Puck held his breath and sunk under the blanket of water. Finn swan further and further away. He even waved at Rachel and gave her a smile. She waved back at Finn. She was sitting next to Quinn, who was trying to get a tan. She was lying on her stomach so he back was pointed towards the sun.
"Any luck?" Asked Rachel.
"I hope. I'm as pale as....well as something that's really pale." Rachel laughed. "Don't laugh."
"Why not?"
"Just because you have a beautiful color doesn't give you the right to brag."
"Actually, it kinda does."
"Well, just shut up."