𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙶𝙽𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾: 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚜

january 21

selected,
     i hope all your dates with the king went well. i can't wait to have you all back in class tomorrow morning at seven sharp. please do not be late, as we will be going over some very important things, which will be mentioned later in this letter.
     first things first, please give your congratulations to lady elena. her art piece was chosen by king jaxon himself to go up into the art gallery. if you have the time, please stop by to see it. this is a big deal, it is very uncommon for pieces to get chosen like this to go up.
     next, we're sad to see a handful of selected go. unfortunately they simply did not fit in with palace culture and chose to make quite the scene of undressing themselves in the king's bedroom. take my advice and do not do this. it did not end well for these ladies.
     now, what you've all been waiting for. as we've already covered basic etiquette and palace rules, you will hopefully have time to put that into play with other royals. the king and queen of italy, along with their three children, will be joining us in one week exact. it is the first time any foreign royal will have been in the palace in years, so much like how you all were welcomed, they will have a grand entrance as well. however, you all will be planning it. at the end of this letter you will find the groups you have been split into. in the next few lessons, we will be discussing how to plan such an event and how to treat foreign royals. i would suggest paying close attention.
here are your groups—

GROUP ONE:
lady rowan
• lady giulia
• lady kennedy
lady charlotte

GROUP TWO:
• lady elena
lady thalia
lady isobel
• lady alma

sincerely,
miss. o'lair

••••••••
welcome to task two! i think this one is pretty straightforward, ahahaha. SO dates are still going on, but i'm hoping to get those wrapped up soon so i can post a short, fun event three and you guys can work on this! unlike the first task, this one is required!

WHAT TO DO:
• participate in your chain! i will give each group a couple hints to help plan, but the rest is up to you!
• once you all have your events planned (whatever it may be), please have someone post a comment or a chapter in their oc books of the plan! this can be written, but i think moodboards are always fun too!
• you must have planned the kind of event, a vague guest list, theme, food, dress code, music (if applicable), location, date, and time. anything else is up to you! please note that the event can occur any time between january 29 (the day after they arrive)-february 1 (the day before they leave). however, this event will be due january 20.
•only one of the events will be chosen! so put effort into it because its MAJOR brownie points if your group wins ;)

that's all! if you have questions, please ask! i will create your chains here in a second and once i start to see people join i will give you your hints to get started! have fun, cause drama, chat with the others!