"What are they?" Looking at the long fat leaves, they had a fat oval shape with a silvery wax on top of them. 

"They might not be as efficient as I hope but it is supposed to help with infections, might slow whatever you caught."

She just nodded, head resting against her bag, laying on her bag, not really having the strength to get up.

She handed it back when Katniss sat after pulling out a roll of actual bandages out.

Percy watched her grab one of the leaves and snap it in two with a crack,squeezing some plant jelly out of it... Why is she being hunted by jelly-like things? She'll trust her but she is never looking at jelly the same after this. She put it on a little squar of the bandage.

"It will sting tho."

"Wha--SHIT!!" Out of reflex she drove her other foot to kick Katniss in the side when she used the little square to shove it in the wound.

Sting?! This is a fucking hedgehog shoved in her legs, pushing herself to sit and grab over her knee with so much strength her fingers went completely numb, teeth gritter, a hiss of air sometimes slipping out.

"Percy, breathe." her wrists were grabbed before she could get herself to claw at her let. "It will not help, you could make yourself faint with the state you are in so breathe."

A sharp inhale through her teeth.

"Not let go, you are hurting yourself. It is like alcohol wipes over a wound, it stings but it will stop after a while so you'd just make it worse by touching it."

With a jerky movement she freed her wrists and dropped to her elbows, popped up on them.

"Remind me to never ask you to help me in the future." She said through a locked jaw as Katniss wrapped the leg up.

"Sometimes you need to suffer before things get better."

"Well ain't the world a bitch." She hissed, her leg finally left alone even if it took effort to not just break her own knee and yeet the leg in the forest.

...

?

"Katniss..." Narrowed eyed look. "Katniss why are you looking at me like thaAAT!! Don't do that!!" She had poked her in the bloody side.

"We should check that side too before it turned into your leg too, you don't want that do you?"

She was sadly correct buuut.

"Why do you all want me to be naked?"

...

"Wut?"

"It couldn't just be that damned stylist noooooo, now it is you too, are my charms so strong?"

"You are either having a fever and have gone delirious or you have just gone insane... Just... Roll up your shirt? Have you thought of that."

"Oooooh."... Blink blink. "Fine I don't wanna be a gooey monster." Yeah, Katniss is sure something is up.

She had been acting a bit too differently from the usual confusing self... And she was calling her by her name.

"Fine I'll do it you baby." Since Percy had not moved on from her previous complaining.

The top edges of the patch were drying but the bottom and hem of her shirt were still wet with blood.

"At least take me out for dinner first."

"Shut up." Yup, Percy completely lost her mind, giggling over nothing. Giggling. Her eyes wondering and large unfocused. 

She sighed, deciding to ignore any comments that might come, undoing the makeshift bandages and pushed up her shirt.

"Hmm." Luckily she thought correctly, she can't really help a piercing stab wound  since internals could be damaged and bleeding inside could be just as bad. But it was a normal wound, the normal tender and inflamed red with it trying to scab despite it being an impossible situation in getting it fixed by itself in the arena, it would need true medical help.

"Yeah yeah just get a bit closer I don't mind." The delirium and teasing combining... Katniss will die if she keeps it up, shooting Percy a look but they were indeed quite close because of where she needed to be to check it.

"Back." She pushed her head back, having leaned in on purpose, getting another laugh back as she just dumped out her canteen on her to wash most of the blood off, no Katniss is not about to scrub her clean, not when Percy is using mashed potatoes for brains, she'd die just listening to her so it was water dumping before making a correct bandage around her. "Now down, you need sleep if we want to survive this."

Percy didn't really fight her, laughing to herself.

It was not even ten minutes she was sleeping again, only then did Katniss touch her face, yep she is heating up, not good.

The beeping of a familiar sponsor parachute came digging in her ear, getting up to collect it.

'Are you not meant to be star crossed lovers? Give me something to work with.
-H'

She sighed at the message left by Haymitch, not opening the container as she walked back to the cave and sat down.

She threw the paper in the rests of yesternight's fire (I think I just made up a word... Like I tend to do.) with a sigh, it would be easier with Percy awake, she is the brains here, Katniss has been lost since she left 12, Percy was the one guiding them both through this all.

Then, she thought of something Peeta did, that could work.

Taking her jacket off and using it as a blanket of the cold yet hot girl before leaning over and kissing her one the forehead before sitting back, embarrassed blush his by her hands holding her head up as her elbows rested on her crisscrossed legs.

That's what he'd do to her when they would date for a few months and breaking up again, on and off, while Gale wanted actual kisses, she thought this was the better option.

And annoyingly enough .

It felt weirdly like with Peeta.

No actually.

It felt right, more then with any of the boys.

So scarily right.