elf and fae au; episode 1

Sportacus pov:
I'm happy because today I will teach the lazytown kids how to play basketball," I can't wait" I said, I immediately ate my sportcandy while doing a little acrobatics. But while I was eating, suddenly my crystal rang, oh someone is in trouble. I immediately got off the plane using the stairs and headed towards someone who was in trouble.

Stephanie pov:
I saw Sportacus running and then came to us "is anyone in trouble?" he asked, we answered in unison "No one is in trouble" to him, then Trixie said "maybe Mr. Malford or Ms. Bessie is in trouble" she answered, because apart from us here, there must be someone else who is in trouble. "Yeah Trixie's probably right" I said, because I agreed with her.

Sportacus pov:
Hearing the answers from the children, I immediately went to where Mr. Malford and Ms. Bessie were, when I got there, I asked them "Are any of you two in trouble?" I asked but they said "no" which made me even more confused. confused, but I immediately thought 'oh maybe Robbie is in trouble' I thought, I immediately headed to Robbie's nest.

*Meanwhile with robbie*

Robbie pov:
While I was sewing my blanket, I accidentally pricked my finger with the needle, "AWW!" I shouted. I immediately put my finger in my mouth while cleaning the blood, but how clumsy I was, I didn't notice that many rolls of thread were scattered on the floor, making me slip and hit my head a little, at that time my vision went dark 'I think I'm going to faint' I thought.

Sportacus pov:
I immediately opened the lid of Robbie's nest, after opening it I immediately called him "Robbie, are you here?" I shouted to make sure he was there or not, but because there was no answer I just went in. When I entered, I was shocked to find him lying on the floor "Robbie!" I shouted worriedly, "Hey Robbie, are you okay? What happened to you?" I asked worriedly while shaking his body, hoping he would wake up. But he didn't react anything so I picked him up and put him on his favorite orange sofa. "Looks like this problem needs to be resolved," I said while tidying up the rolls of thread that were scattered on the floor.

* A few moments  later *

Robbie pov:
I immediately woke up from that stupid Faint, but I heard a soft mumbling sound 'I think that's is sportaflop voice' I thought, because only he often mumbles when he's busy or not doing his stupid acrobatics.

Sportacus pov:
While I was busy cleaning up the mess, I immediately noticed that Robbie was moving slightly 'is he awake? ' I thought, I immediately approached him "oh, Hi Robbie are you okay?" I asked a little worried. Then Robbie replied "yeah yeah, I'm fine, did you tidy up all the spools of thread?" he asked "yeah, they're a little messy" I said. "Why did you faint, Robbie?" I asked because I was curious, Robbie lazily answered, "Yeah yeah, I just fell and hit my head a little which made my vision dark and then I fainted." I listened to him while chuckling a little "hehe, but you have to be more careful Robbie~"

Robbie pov:
When I heard him chuckle, it made my cheeks redden a little, "alright sportaflop, now go, I have to finish my work" I said while shooing him out. "But Robbie, I want to talk to you" he said, I was curious and asked "for what?" "I just want to talk casually like a close friend" replied sportaflop. Honestly, if he's near me, it makes me even more embarrassed because of my cheeks, if only he knew that I like him a little 🤏.
"Okay, whatever, now sit down, I'll listen to you while i sew," I said. The excited Sportaflop immediately sat near me, then he asked me "hey Robbie, what's on your back?" he asked making me a little nervous, "um, what do you mean?" I asked then he answered "when I lifted you from the floor, I felt something on your back" I blushed 'He picked me up when I fainted?! ' I thought a little hysterically. "oh, erm that... I'll tell you after you show me what's under your hat" I said while asking again, honestly I'm very curious why he likes to wear those stupid hats, so I can't see his hair.