𝑳𝒐𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈🥀

(ChanelPradaGirl: The face reveal for Gloria's stalker will not be shown until season 3

(ChanelPradaGirl: The face reveal for Gloria's stalker will not be shown until season 3. So, until then, his name will be Senpai.)

──── 🥀 ────

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Residence.

Gloria's stalker, Senpai, is standing outside, glaring at the place his Kōhai's tormentor lives. He wears a black mask, black ripped jeans, a white hoodie, and black converse shoes.

He doesn't care who Marinette is, he only sees that she hurt his beloved Gloria. As he stares at the house, his eyes are ablaze with rage, he has nothing but spite for her.

He enters the bakery, his hands stuffed into the pockets of his hoodie. "Kon'nichiwa (Hello)," He greeted the parents of Mari-Shit in his Japanese language.

Sabine was manning the counter at the register while Tom placed croissants on display. They both looked up as the strange boy had entered the bakery.

"Oh, uh... Kon'nichiwa!" Sabine greeted him, returning the Japanese word. "That means Hello, right?"

"It does, Miss," Senpai confirms.

"Alright. Well, can I help you?" Sabine asked politely, thinking the boy was just at the bakery for sweets.

"Can you please give this to your daughter for me?" Senpai offers Sabine a brown envelope from his back pocket. "I go to her school, and I wanted to give her this important letter,"

Sabine looks a little confused. "Um, alright, I'll make sure to get this delivered to her." She nods and takes the envelope.

"Arigatō (Thank you), Miss," Senpai bows formally to the Cheng woman.

Sabine smiles as the boy bows. "You're welcome. I'm sure Marinette will be happy to receive it."

"I'm sure she will," Senpai then left with a dark look in his eye.

Sabine and Tom exchange a curious gaze as the boy leaves.

──── 🥀 ────

Scene: Marinette's Room.

Mari-Trash lays on her bed, staring straight ahead. Her thoughts are all over the place, she's reflecting on the words her Kwami has told her.

Sabine enters just then. "Marinette, a boy brought a letter for you. I'll leave it on your desk, okay?" She does exactly that before leaving.

Marinette smiles with sudden hope. She climbs out of bed and runs over to the envelope that her mom set down on her desk.

"Could it be from Luka?" She says to herself excitedly as she rips the envelope open, taking the letter out and reading it immediately.

"Dear Mari..." She stopped, her eyes widening in shock. This letter was certainly NOT from Luka.