Li Chengfeng: "Yanyan, you want to be happy."

When Meng Yi'an's plane arrived at the airport, the annual meeting of the Meng Group was still going on. Meng Yi'an planned to attend the annual meeting with Shen Yan last year, but he was surrounded by reporters when he arrived at the airport, reporter. I said one sentence, Meng Yi'an felt a little dumbfounded when he stood there.

"Mr. Meng, when do you plan to get married after you open your relationship with Shen Yan?"

"Shen Yan attended the Meng Group's annual meeting because you Meng family liked her and let her be your girlfriend, right?"

"Mr. Meng, why do you think you like Shen Yan? After you broke up for so long, why can you come together again?"

"President Meng, can you answer our question?"

"Is Shen Yan going to continue to play in the entertainment industry or quit the entertainment industry. If Shen Yan continues to play in the entertainment industry, do you want her to continue cooperating with Lu Yunchen?"

Meng Yi'an stood and held hands tightly. He looked at the reporter and asked excitedly: "You said, I made it public with Yanyan?"

Reporter: "???" Why do you and Shen Yan openly ask us, what are you thinking?

Just when the reporter wanted to ask Meng Yi'an what, Meng Yi'an, who was more than 1.8 meters tall, slowly squatted down on the spot. He wiped his tears and stood up for a while. He said, "Thank you, everyone. I am going to propose."

Everyone: "???"

Others didn't know that Meng Yi'an was back, but Meng Yi'an's assistant Wu Assistant knew that he came to pick up Meng Yi'an, and the two of them walked out of the airport together. The reporter followed them question by question.

The matter of proposal Meng Yi'an was planning to wait for the Shen family to come and propose to Shen Yan, but he did not expect that he had just returned to City A. The reporter said that he had made it public with Shen Yan. Meng Yi'an was very smart and soon wanted to understand. Shen Yan went to the Meng Group's annual meeting, and then she directly disclosed her relationship with him because of her identity.

Meng Yi'an now just wants to quickly find Shen Yan and Shen Yan to propose!

At the annual meeting, Li Cuiyu shook Shen Yan's hand and introduced the wealthy ladies to Shen Yan.

Li Cuiyu: "We Yanyan are beautiful and have a good personality. I am so happy that she is my daughter-in-law. I hope I can live with Yanyan in the future, but the problem is that I can't disturb their young couple. , So I bought a villa near our villa area and let them live in that villa. They can come back for dinner later. If there is no time, it's okay not to come back for dinner. After all, Yanyan is a star."

"By the way, you remember to support the TV series that Yeon-yeon starred in."

"Which one of you company has an endorsement can ask us Yanyan for endorsement."

Those wealthy ladies are all complimenting Shen Yan, saying that it is really good for Shen Yan to be Meng Yi'an's wife, and they really match. Shen Yan looked at them and just smiled and said nothing, but he would agree with Li Cuiyu.

One of the ladies was very helpless, because her daughter...

"Sister Yeonyan, do you drink water?"

"Sister Yanyan, what do you want to eat? The snacks here are delicious."

"Sister Yanyan, you look so good."

While they were chatting, the door of the Meng Group's annual meeting was pushed open by Meng Yi'an. He walked directly towards Shen Yan, and then, before others could talk to him, he knelt on one knee and took it. Out of the ring, he looked at Shen Yan, "Yanyan, marry me, OK!"