𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

Start bij het begin

"just random stuff. movies, f1, youu." jacob teased, pulling her close to him.

ivy giggled up at him, but it wasn't real. she couldn't bring herself to be the same around him. and it was quite obvious to multiple people how half-hearted she was acting.

max noticed. oscar, who was stood in the garage entrance, noticed. heck, even lando noticed from all the way on the other side of the garage.

luckily for her, jacob didn't. instead, he gave her a kiss on the forehead and spoke some words she didnt comprehend, and began to walk away.

"ivy what the fuck was that?" max asked in a hushed tone.

"i- i dont know. i need the toilet." she said in a dazed tone, before rushing off into the back of the garage.

she pushed the door open, leaning against the wall with her head in her hands as she let out a deep sigh.

turning, she stared at herself in the mirror. she couldn't hold it in anymore, letting out a loud sob which she attempted to cover up with her hands.

"are you okay- ivy?" a womens voice came found around the corner, before oscars girlfriend, lily, appeared from a cubicle.

"y-yeah. sorry." ivy smiled weakly, wiping away a stray tear.

"no you're not. what's wrong?" lily asked comfortingly, embracing ivy in a tight hug.

"i dont know what to do." she sobbed, burying her head in lilys shoulder. she hadn't felt this much stress in a very long time.

"i- i'm seeing someone but max just told me that lando was in love with me and i was in love with him too but then he ghosted me and now i'm happy with by boyfriend but it's still not the same and i still miss lando and i dont know what to do." ivy rambled, as lily just listened and rubbed her arm.

"oh wow... do you know how lando feels now?"

she shook her head. "no. we're friends again but it's not the same as it used to be and i still have feelings for him. i- i dont know what to do..."

the two girls stood in silence for a second. they were good friends, but even so ivy felt bad unloading all of this onto lily.

"look vee, i think the best thing to do right now is to go enjoy your weekend and i'll help you deal with this afterwards, okay?" lily suggested in a soothing tone, wiping the tears from ivys face.

"yeah... okay. thank you. really, thank you so much. i'm so sorry for unloading all this on you." ivy apologised, but lily just shook her head and told her it was all okay.

then, she helped ivy redo her makeup as it was not smeared all down her face. the two girls then left the toilets, with untwined arms and a fake smile on ivys face.

"hey." she smiled up at her brother, who was talking to lando.

"oh, hi vee. you alright?" he asked worriedly.

"yeah. i'm fine." ivy smiled, but once again it was fake. she didn't know if max could tell. he probably could. but luckily for her, he didn't say anything.

"where's jacob?" she asked as she looked around and realised the boy was no where in sight.

"umm... no idea actually. sorry." max replied, glancing around as well.