Chapter - 24

"Appaa" The couple heard the voice of the 8 year old calling for beomgyu as he ran towards them.

"Yes min joon I'm- wait what happened " Beomgyu immediately stood up from the chair as he saw the kid's eyes were red.

"Min joo-" Beomgyu was startled when he felt min joon hug his legs tightly.

Taehyun looked at his husband with his mouth agape, not understanding what happened and seems like the elder was startled too.

"Joon ah what happened" Beomgyu asked even though he was startled a bit, he was worried why the kid was crying.

"Joon" Taehyun called out as he came near the appa and son and patted min joon's head.

"Joonie" Beomgyu once again called out as he picked the child up in his arms making min joon bury his head in the crook of the elder's neck.

"What happened baby? " Beomgyu softly ruffled the younger's hair and spoke in a gentle tone as min joon just shook his head.

The couple grew more worried as min joon didn't tell what happened and just kept on sniffling.

"Min joon what happened" Taehyun asked again as he wrapped his arms around beomgyu and came closer to the younger.

Min joon finally looked up and beomgyu's heart ached seeing how red his eyes were.

Min joon pointed towards the stairs and spoke "I fell off the stairs, my knees hurt " Min joon lied out and sniffles not wanting to reveal the truth to beomgyu.

He doesn't need to know that I know that he isn't my real father Min joon thought

Taehyun chuckled as little as min joon pouted

"Yo I'm hurt and you are laughing about it " Min joon glared at taehyun and hugged beomgyu closer.

"Hyunie" Beomgyu acted to scold taehyun,biting his lips a little hiding his smile.

"Whatt" Taehyun sulked as he hit min joon on arms, softly.

"Ahh waeee" Min joon acted out as he made beomgyu face him, and just as beomgyu faced him min joon acted hurt and kicked taehyun secretly.

"Oww this bitch" Taehyun mumbled as he glared at min joon who dramatically acted.

"Such a drama rat" Taehyun mumbled but failed to control the smile when he saw beomgyu and min joon saying something to each other with a smile.

"Appaaaaaa" Min joon once again called out as beomgyu just softly hummed.

"I love you" Min joon said as he kissed beomgyu's cheeks making the elder startled and stare at taehyun.

Taehyun softly smiled looking at the child and his husband.

"Of course I love you too joonie" Beomgyu said as he smiled cutely.

"Ay I love beomie too" Taehyun said as he tried to hug beomgyu but was stopped.

"Yo know your limits" Min joon joked out and hugged beomgyu making taehyun sulk and beomgyu burt out in laughter.

"Just kidding you can come here crocodile" Min joon smiled brightly making beomgyu once again laugh loudly.

"Beom you can't laugh at that" Taehyun said as beomgyu immediately stopped laughing, still a hint of smile on his face.

The door bell rang as the trio diverted theIr heads towards the door and looked at each other confusingly.

"Who would it be at this time? " Beomgyu said as he looked at the time displayed on the wall clock.

"I don't know it's 9:30 pm why would someone be here at this time" Taehyun replied as he tilted his head.

"I'll check" Taehyun said as he received a nod from his husband and went to open the door.

"What are you doing here? "

___________________________________________

(๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و( ͡°⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ⁄ʖ⁄ ⁄ ͡°)