𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

"You are behaving like a five year old." Baela scolds Aemond tired of hearing his complains. She is sitting in Aemond's room working on her embroidery and listening to Aemond complain about how his mother does not let him practice like before because he is still weak.

"I love sword fighting and dragon riding. And I am not allowed to do either. What do you think I will do?" Aemond retorts.

Baela sighs. "It is a wonder you have been not yet told all this to your mother." Baela finishes her embroidery and holds it up for Aemond to see. "How is it?"

Aemond cannot help but compliment the embroidery. But with how much time they always spend together, Aemond has noticed that Baela's interests do not lie in the 'lady duties' as she likes to call them.

"Why have you never asked your father to teach you sword fighting?" He asks.

"He never shows any interest. It is as if he believes only you can be as good as him."

Aemond looks away not being able to tell her the truth even though he wants to. He knows that no one can know the truth for it will put his mother at risk.

"What if I teach you?" Aemond offers instead.

"Are you not supposed to be in bed?" Baela questions even though Aemond is sitting by the window. Aemond raises his eyebrows indicating that. "Even though you are not." Baela sighs.

"Come on it is not like anyone will scold us." Aemond states grabbing Baela's hand.

"I can think of a few people." Baela states though he does not resist Aemond and instead runs with him down to the yard. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Here." Aemond hands Baela a wooden sword. "We use this for basic training."

"And I hit you like this?" Baela asks lightly hitting Aemond on the arm.

"I was not ready, Baela." Aemond complains. "And hit harder if possible."

Sienna and Laena watch from the balcony as Aemond teaches Baela how to fight. "Should Baela be doing that?"

"It seems she is enjoying herself. I believe we should let them." Sienna states. "Let us go. I have business to attend to and you need rest."

Laena puts her hand on her stomach. "I still have six moons to go. I want Alicent to be married before that."

"And she will be." Sienna reassures. "Though I am expecting Otto Hightower to come to King's Landing before that. He has been mysteriously silent since receiving news about his daughter's marriage.

"How will you deal with him?" Leana questions.

"There are a number of ways in which I can deal with him. And one of them involve having him killed."

"For Alicent's sake, do not do that."

"I have already made that promise to Alicent. I will not have him killed. But I will not be responsible for Daemon's actions."

Laena sighs. "I will be with him at all times."

"He is too unpredictable."

"That he is."

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Is everything as you had imagined?" Sienna asks Alicent as she makes arrangements for her wedding.

"They are." Alicent replies happily. "A part of me wishes my father was here but I believe it will be better if he does not come."