"Y'all it's not funny, I'm having withdrawals" I sighed having flashbacks.

"Who you be fucking anyways" Brooke asked after taking a shot of Hennessy.

"If I told y'all, y'all wouldn't even believe it. Hell I don't even believe it" I shook my head hearing the beat to "Freak Hoe" Starting playing.

"Arch ya back put ya hands on ya knees hoe, throw that shit Ken" Jasmyn sung and that's all she had to say before I was bent over holding the rail to the balcony while shaking my ass.

"OUHHHHHH SHIT" I heard Treasure yell which almost made me laugh but I kept dancing.

"Bounce that ass bounce that ass, you better eat bitch" Brooke shouted slapping my ass making me go harder.

I bent all the way over grabbing my ankles still moving my ass.

"THATS MY BESTIE" Jasmyn recorded me with the flash on.

"Ight show over, Treasure just pissed me off" I heard Kush say making me stand up and turn around seeing him snatch Treasure up who was in the middle of twerking with her hands on her knees.

"We gotta come out without these Niggas one day, they blowing me" Jasmyn pouted as we all sat back down.

"Why? You ain't bout to be shaking yo ass either, that shit dead" Wick side eyed her.

"Niggas lame, I was about to give my bad bitches a show" I leaned back in my seat while laughing.

"The whole time you was twerking I was praying that rail snapped" Blick blurted making me mug.

"You about to be missing a few dreads in a minute bitch" I pointed at him as they laughed at me.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Yall sure y'all good to drive home, it ain't nothing for us to drop y'all off" Kush asked trying to make sure everyone got home safely.

"Yeah I'm good, I'm not really drunk no more I just feel good" I smiled still high from the blunt we just smoked. He nodded and everyone began to go their separate ways.

"Come on Brooke" I said yawning about to walk to the car until I realized she wasn't walking with me.

"U-m I was going to go home with Blick but if you want me to go with you so you-" She started to speak but I cut her off smiling.

"Oh no you good girl, just be safe boo and text me if anything" I waved her off and she nodded smiling. She gave me a hug and walked away with blick to his car.

I sped home taking the highway since it was quicker. I was playing throwback songs while just riding feeling good.

I got home and took a shower and did my facial routine. I sighed once I climbed into bed finally being comfortable and relaxed after a long day.

I had nothing but my lamp on as I scrolled through Instagram seeing the videos and pictures me and the girls took at the club up on their stories.

All of a sudden my bedroom door flew open making me almost jump out of my skin.

"Can you start announcing yourself damn" I held my chest breathing quickly.

"Who you talking to" He paused while walking to my bed making my stomach drop. I stayed silent just staring at him.

"Ight" He nodded he made his way to my bed standing in front of me.

"I'm not fucking you" I pushed him back a little with my foot making him grab it and hold it.