Notebook (Part 3)

Mike placed his lips on Will's neck and starte kissing it as Will was being held by Mike in his arms.

The Notebook lays on the bench. A hand grabs it and puts it in a bag, so gently, the pages aren't effected at all.

Mike started kissing up Will's neck, Will moved his head up to give more room for kisses. Mike placed his lips on Will's lips, leaving a hot breath against Will's lips for a breef second.

The door to the changing room closes.

In the gym, he pulls out the Notebook and walks to a group. "Hey," the voice said.

Mike started making out with Will. Will moaned quietly to set Mike off. "Funny," Mike said. "It was not that kind of moan," Will muttered. "You still did it on purpose," Mike said pushing Will's hands against the wall as Mike started placing his lips against Wills and pressed a passionate touch against them.

. . .

The story was set to mature as it is officially the main story on this WattPad so when I age so will the story, everything comes to a end but the end of this book will be a super long while. (Aka first story. It was always supposed to be mature anyways).

"Mike~"

"Yeah, love?" Mike asked as he stopped kissing Will. "Say it," Will ordered. "F-F-Fine!"

"I love you," Mike mumbled. "Louder," Will breathed. "I love you," Mike whispered into Will's ear. Mike placed his lips against Wills. When Mike's lips separated from Wills, Will had something to say: "I love you, too."

Joyce was walking to the bathroom and heard Mike and Will say "I love you" to eachother. She smirked and entered the bathroom and closed the door gently, making sure no one can get in.

After Joyce was done, she sat up and covered her hands in soap as she heard laughing. "Hm."

She dried her hands and turned off the faucet and left the bathroom, knocking on Will's door. "Will?"

"Come in!" Will yelled. Joyce grabbed the door knob and turned. Mike and Will were in bed cuddling. "Whats the laughter about?" Joyce asked. "I was telling Will jokes," Mike said. "You're funny?" Jonathan asked as he appeared behind me. Will nodded. "Yes, I am funny," Mike mumbled. Joyce closed the door leaving the two boys alone.

Mike fell alsleep on Will's chest.

The next morning, Will woke up with Mike and looked to the side of his bed to see El. "El?" Will gasped. El placed a finger on Will's lips. "I need your help," El said. "With what?"

"Valentines day," El said. "Right," Will said. "Will you help me?" El asked. Will nodded.