Long Conversation.

Start from the beginning

It's because he threw a cup of cold water on me.

I sat up, not pleased. "What the hell?!" I glared at him.

"Fianlly." He rolled his eyes. He firmly put the cup on my nightstand while sighing.

I watched his every move. He expects me to push away the fact that he's THE Prowler?

"Y/N, I can explain -"

"Hey.. guys..." Maila stumbled out of the closet with broken web strings all over her. Hopefully he passes it off as silly string...

Miles quickly reacted by re-activating his mask.

"Oh my god.. did he just have his mask off?!" Maila stumbled toward me with her phone out. She waved it in my face. "Y/N, you gotta tell everyone who the Prowler is!!!"

His LED lenses on his mask glared at her for a few moments before he swiftly moved his arm and knocked her to the floor.

His mask went off again.

"You should leave." I sighed out. I sat down on my bed, avoiding the wetness from the cold water.

"I can't. You're not in the clear."

"What the fuck does that even mean??"

"I mean, police are in high alert. I can't be seen leaving your house." He tried to sit down next to me, but I didn't allow him to.

"Yeah, but they might have seen you enter my house? How does that make any sense." I placed my foot on his leg as he still tried to sit down.

"They didn't, I'm sure."

"-and what about my mom? What happens when she gets home? What about Maila? When she wakes up?"

"Stop asking me so many questions."

"Don't give me a reason to ask them." I huffed. "If there is still a pile of kids down in my living room, then there's no way I'm staying here."

He rolled his eyes. "Relax. They're not dead..... I think"

"What?! Miles." I stood up.

"Relax. They're not, I swear." He pushed me back down onto my bed with a sly smile. "If it'll make you feel better, I'll go check for you, okay ma?"

I rolled my eyes.

"I'll take that as a yes. I'll be right back." He tapped my shoulder and walked off. He left my room and was gone for 2 minutes.

When he returned, he sighed.

"They're gone. Well, except for your friend here." He motioned to Maila's unconscious body.

"So am I free to go downstairs? And you? Can you leave?" I said the last part with a bit of aggressiveness.

"No, Ma'am. Police, remember?" He laughed a little.

I got up from my bed and walked to my window. I slightly glanced out of it, and I saw a patrol car slowly drive by.

"See?" A smooth voice appeared next to me, which slightly startled me. "Police."

"Ugh." I groaned. "I just wanna sleep and get this all off of my mind, but I can't since YOU are here." I glared at him in which he smirked back.

"Hey, I'm not stopping you from sleeping, Mama." He chuckled. "Are you afraid I'm going to do something to you?"

I rolled my eyes. I walked to my closet and went to the floor to grab an extra blanket for Maila until I saw the secret compartment on the floor.

It was WIDE open. The whole world could basically see it.