00

After the homie matrimony ceremony...

Toyota was carrying Akito back home bridal style. As he was walking back home, Akito got the amazing and unique idea of leaning close to Toya's arms and felt hard rock muscles.

"T-Toya.... your muskles are so gym." He gushed as he continued feeling his muscles.

Out of character and only for Akito, Toya gave him a small smirk and flexed his muscles.

Moments later, an extremely tall man grabbed Akito and was kidnapping him.

"TOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Akito screamed at the top of his lungs, like a monkey on triple steroids.

Toya took 3 milliseconds to process what was going on when the ugly hag snatched his pookie away from him. Once he processed the outside information, his muscles suddenly grew out of nowhere due to his undying love for his love Akito and his shirt ripped a bit due to the muscle enlargement. No homo guys.

He became a brave Toya and sent the ugly hag flying with one punch. After punching what was Tsukasa's distant uncle, he embraced his bro.

"Are you okay... Akito-boo?" He looked worried as he continued walking with Akito in his arms.

Akito nodded and sniffed.

"I couldn't be any better." He smirked as he looked at Toya creepily.

Toya looked sincerely concerned and then muttered,"Maybe I should slap Tsukasa's ugly uncle harder..."

1 Year Later....