Rules,Plot,OC, Notes,Roles

One

One

Add this to your reading list and library, give a shout about this book that must be public, and tag us. It is up to you to decide if you will follow us or not and this is Au Storyline an (Alternative Universe.) ( AU, a setting for a work of fan fiction that departs from the canon of the fictional universe that the fan work is based on..:) )

And also if you are doing personality, make sure there's negativity not always positivity and if you can't think of your character's personalities, you can give me a character who has the same personality as yours ocs so I can find the personality type and best and worst traits.

Two

POC (Person of Color) Matters: LGBT is welcome; all-face claims are okay ( newbie actors, actors from different countries,singers and YouTubers are allowed) be friendly to everyone, no bullying and also first come first serve when is comes to taking a roles. Biracial,Multiracial are welcome and if you don't want your character any related to the heroes and still want to be a student in avengers academy free to sign up but if you want to be a new generation character pick some in this chapters once you scroll down you can see it:)

Reminder the face claims doesn't have to be kids or teens

you can only take more than one role if you want, but only one character per different role. Yes, this application has slots, meaning if you already took a role, there is no doubt your character won't get into the cast. As OCS, please be aware of who is in the cast of canon characters so you know which face claims to be avoided.

Three

Be active every time the book has new uploads, leave comments, and vote (vote is optional). Make male and female OCs, not always females. please no rude comments

For example one kid from From Peter and MJ, and one kid from Miles and Gwen

Species in marvel

Human - Mutate (Superhumans who were not born with the potential to naturally develop powers when they aged or already born as Human Mutate due to two parents as Human Mutate)

Human - Mutants ( Superhumans are born with powers is either your parents both mutants or you are a gifted child with powers since birth)

Human

And many more and if you don't know what your OCS species from their parents then I will correct it for you.

Four

Also this story have mature settings but if I will do intimate I will only do kissing scene and will do time skip because not good at intimate details even I'm a married and mom and I will recommend a Google documents links to pass your form :)
Also just apply many outsider (none students of avengers academy many as you can) and please answer the form completely!

Also this story have mature settings but if I will do intimate I will only do kissing scene and will do time skip because not good at intimate details even I'm a married and mom and I will recommend a Google documents links to pass your form :)Als...