Twin-A-Rooney (s1 e1)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Sup, Joey, Aspen.It's not really Maddie it's Liv!" She greeted us.

"Liv what are you doing?" I questioned knowing whatever it was is a bad idea.

"Maddie and I got off on the wrong foot, so I'm gonna fix it in the way only an actress like me can. I'm gonna land her a date to the dance." Liv walked over to Diggie and they began talking.

"I wish I had a twin that would help me land a date to the dance. I would call him Michael." He told me.

"I would call mine Megan. Hey you could always go with your boyfriend Artie." I playfully punched his shoulder.

"Oh you like to see me suffer don't you." He said getting closer to my face.

"Yes, yes I do." I said as I brought my face closer to his, only an inch apart.

We overheard Diggie tell Liv he doesn't feel that way about her, but little did we know he could tell the difference between the twins. We backed away and walked over to Liv after her encounter with Diggie.

"Michael would have nailed that." Joey told his sister.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Joey and I decided on walking to his house today. He wanted to finish the bro cave since there was a lot of 'twin drama' going on.

"God, I'm so cold." I said rubbing my hands up and down my arms trying to warm myself up.

"Here, take my jacket." He took it off and handed it to me.

"Are you sure?" I wanted his jacket but didn't want him to freeze because of me.

"Not really, but take it before I change my mind." He pushed it closer to me.

I grabbed it and put it on. It smelled like popcorn with the slightest hint of laundry detergent. "Thank you." I gave him a hug and we continued our walk home.

•~•~•~•~•

Once we reached the Rooney house, I placed my bag on the kitchen table and took out my physics book and homework.

"Hey Aspen I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be right back." Joey left before I could answer him.

Parker entered the kitchen shortly after Joey left. "Aspen." Parker turned to me.

"Yes Parker?" I put my pencil down and focused my attention to him.

"Would you say it's possible to make a device that takes pictures of all my brothers' embarrassing moments as they happen?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Uh... I guess so. Don't tell Joey I talked to you about this." I pleaded then went back to my studying.

"Hey. There is some major twin drama about to go down, and it is the perfect opportunity to complete, The Bro Cave! Think big. shock me." Joey exclaimed as soon as he saw Parker.

"Maybe we should take the car and drive to Vegas!" Parker insisted.

"We are not driving to Vegas!" I yelled out. "I'm the only one that knows how to drive and I think it's for the best that I don't drive 1,779.7 miles to Vegas with you two in the car." I threw my pencil at Parker's head trying to snap him back into reality.

"Fine!" He cried. "Well, I do get a little thirsty eating all that popcorn." He patted the refrigerator door.

"Now that little rat brain of yours is thinking." Joey's plan was finally gaining momentum and i could immediately tell it wouldn't end well.

"Just so you guys know, you're on your own with this one." I shot them a smile and went back to my work.

They began unplugging the refrigerator and moving it up the stairs. Milk and eggs flew out and spilled onto the floor.