Escar, The Mentor! Universe 6's Training Begins!

During the battle with Cell Max and the restored Red Ribbon Army, Escar had returned to assist his siblings in their own fight. They were glad he returned, but also curious as to why he took so long... Questions had to wait at that time, however, as the battle continued. 

And now, one year later, his sister managed to finally get the answers out of him. Escar just sighed, waiting their brother to arrive as well so that he could finally answer their question. 

After the Tournament of Power had concluded, Escar noticed that the Universe 6 had the potential to grow even further, alongside himself. So as everyone was leaving back to their universes, the Saiyan decided he wanted to travel with the 6th back home, rather than with the 7th. Reluctantly, Beerus agreed to let him go.

With that, a training that took years begun. Escar trained all warriors that shown potential: Caulifla, Kale(and their fusion counterpart Kefla at the same time), Cabba, Yamma and the great assassin Hit. He recognized his power over Time Skip could only push him so far and with warriors now growing stronger than he was, he would need to gain power as well. 

Part of Escar was ready to get them all stronger, but a part of him was... worried. What if he would fail as a teacher? He couldn't answer that question yet... But he had to do it no matter what.