19

Pov: Meena

Flashback

I was sitting on the couch scrolling on my phone when the I heard the ring.
I opened the door to see Gina, I wasn't surprise that she came back again. However, I wasn't expecting her to just come in to my house without my permition.

- You're house is really pretty, I bet your sweet girlfriend stays here a lot.
- What do you want?- I aked annoyed.
- Nothing, just talk. You know I saw...wait what's her name again? Aoom right? She's such a cute girl.
Who does she think she is?
- Gina what are you talking about what did you do?
- Nothing I just talked to her.
She was getting closer and closer but I kept stapping back.
- I don't think both of you will last much longer.
At this moment we were already on the kitchen.
- What did you do?- I tried to keep calm.
- I already told you that we just talked.- She smirked- I also want to talk with you, but in a different way of course.

She's laghing like those villans. God she is insane. She grabbed my arm but I could scape, she was taller and stronger.

- GET OFF ME. HELP! HELP!
- Shhhh, don't make so much noise.- she tired to cover my mouth, but didn't let her.
- WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE INSANE GET OFF ME.
She kept pushing me against the wall.
- GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER.
Aoom? What is doing here?
She pushed Gina so hard she fell on the floor.
- Are you ok?- she checked on me.
- Yeah I think so.
Sudently Gina gets up obviously mad, Aoom turns around and Gina punshed her. Oh no. That's it I'm done. I pushed Gina to floor again and punched her 3 times.
- Police hands in the air!

End of flashback

- And that's why I'm late.- I explain to my boss who's eyes were so widen from surprise that looked like they were about to fall.
- What about the cops? And her? What happen next?
- They arrested her, it will be easy since they already had a warning against her. She is just crazy.

After I that I went back home, because boss said I needed to rest.
I'm staying at Aoom's house because all the mess in the kitchen (there's a tones of things on the floor and a hole on the wall '?' ).
When I got home I went straight to the living room because I knew Aoom would be there.

- Hi baby- she jumped out of fright but relaxed once she saw it was just me.
- You're home already?
- Boss desmissed me.
I sit beside her and she lays on top of me.
- Aoom, how did you know that I was um trouble? What did she told you?
- You didn't pick up the phone and I called you a million times.- She stops talking for a minute- about the second question, she told me that you didn't tell me the truth, that you were the one who messed up and all. I knew she was lying because I know I can trust you.
- Thank God, I'm relieved that you believed me and not her. Who knows what could have happened?- I kisses the top of her head.
- Of course I would trust you,- She laughed - you think I would believe someone who appeared out of nowhere instead of you? Really?
- No, but I don't know, I mean I do but you get it.
- Yes, I do, but trust for me is everything and I trust you, if there was anything that you thought I should know I know you would tell me- she smiled.

I'm greatful that she knows that, really, relationships' base is communication and trust. I look at Aoom and she was giggling.

- What?
- Meena I remember that you never told me about that guy to talked before, how did he react when you ended things with him?
- You mean Marcus?- She noded- He accepted that pretty well I told home that we wouldn't work and he said that it was fine, why?
- Nothing just wanted to know if any of your ex's or whatever can come back and creat a whole drama.- She laughed.
- Gina wasn't my ex she was just crazy and Marcus wan't my ex either, I only dated 2 people my whole life.
- Who?
- You and a boy in high school. But we were fine after that so no one is going to appear.
- Good good. That punch was enough jeez.

We're fine now, that's all it matters.
Nothing bad can happen anymore.

Right?

Sorry if it's short, I wrote this during the lunch break.

I'll try to post another tomorrow.

Comment your opinions.
Vote (if you want).

Bye 🤍