Suharika cuts in between and holds Dadi's hand as if Dadi will vanish into thin air.

Suharika (In a teary voice): Never say that again you will leave me.

Dadi: Beta, as much as I hate to admit, this is the truth. I know I am the only one you have as your family, and that's why after I go away I want you to have some people to call your family...🥹

Suharika listened attentively and then asked.

Suharika: What are you trying to imply dadi?

Dadi: Beta, I want you to get married. I made a promise to your parents, that I will never leave you alone in this world. But, my time to leave the world is near, I can feel that. So I want to live my promise even after I leave this mortal world.

For a good 5 minutes, there was complete quietness.

Suharika: I am ready...

Dadi was amazed with delight.

Dadi: Really? (And jumped out of happiness)

Suharika: Tell me what else is on your mind before I change my Decision.

Dadi: I have already chosen someone for you. He is the grandson of my best friend, Vaidehi Rathore.

Suharika: Oh... I see. His name is...Rudra..ksh...If I remember correctly?

Dadi: No silly, his name is Rudransh.

Suharika: Sorry... My bad... But in the end both the names mean Mahadev.. so why the pain darling?😉

Dadi: Yeah.. I know... you need not teach me... Also... Your name means Parvati. So you see why I've chosen him...(Dadi winked back)

Suharika's cheeks get a pale red colour, but she hides it before Dadi can see it or else she would have teased Suharika.

Suharika: I totally get it Sanyukta Devi Ji.(Dramatically joins her hands and bows her head)

Then both of them burst out laughing, After 3 minutes.

Dadi: So, when you can meet them? Like, when are you free?

Suharika: Dadi, you know na, if it's for family then I am never occupied.

Dadi: So, what about tomorrow morning?😄

Suharika: From when you were planning all this, huh?

Saying this she raised her eyebrow, took a glass of water, and started sipping water)

Dadi: Truth to be told, from 1 and a half years.

On hearing this, Suharika choked on the water and started coughing badly, so the nurse nearby patted her back.

Suharika (With widened eyes): Literally?

Dadi: Yeah...(Saying casually as if that is nothing much)

Suharika shook her head in disappointment. Then Suharika and Dadi went back home.

Location: Roy Mansion