She didn't say anything any more, she threw herself into Meng Heng's arms, Meng Heng comforted Li Cuiyu for a while, and then looked at Shen Yan, Shen Yan said nothing.

"Broken ribs, fractured legs, plus the previous coma, probably rested for a while." After the doctor finished speaking, he continued, "Don't let him continue running."

She had a broken rib and a broken leg, just like her in her previous life. Shen Yan stood up for a while, and she said to Assistant Wu: "I have not finished filming some of the scenes, so I'll go back first, so please help me tell him , I don't know why he did this, but what's the point even if some things are offset?"

After speaking, Shen Yan turned and walked out.

What Li Cuiyu wanted to say caused Meng Heng to hold back. Although Meng Heng didn't know about the relationship between Shen Yan and Meng Yi'an, Meng Heng felt that it was Meng Yi'an who wanted to be with Shen Yan but Shen Yan was unwilling. Maybe Meng Yi'an jumped off the building. It was also because of Shen Yan.

Meng Heng: "You forgot that your son pleased you!"

This sentence made Li Cuiyu not speak, but Shen Yan didn't even stop.

Because of the power of the Meng family, the financial magazine didn't report on Meng Yi'an's jumping off the building, and few people knew it. Shen Yan felt normal if she didn't see the news about Meng Yi'an. She felt abnormal if she saw the news about Meng Yi'an.

In the afternoon, Shen Yan filmed all the remaining scenes of Shang Zhan, and then finished. Only after returning to city a, Shen Yan wanted to talk to He Xi, but she felt unnecessary. As long as He Xi didn't do anything, she didn't need to feel like He Xi, hated it, and didn't have that thought. She just wants to be born again and live her life well.

At the same time, the topics between Shen Yan and He Xi were on the Internet.

#沈妍剪胡何溪代言#

[First floor: Shen Yan is Meng Yi'an's fiancée. It is not easy to cut Hu's endorsement of a third-line brand of skin care products. 】

[Second floor: Yes, besides, is it possible that you can't cut Hus after you are engaged to Meng Yi'an? Few people cut Hus in the entertainment industry? 】

[Third floor: I think He Xi is so pitiful, will you let Meng Yi'an block He Xi? 】

[Fourth floor: Yeah, don't do this, everyone. Cut the Hus. But you can't let Meng Yi'an ban He Xi. It's an artist who works hard for his dream. 】

[Fifth Floor: It makes sense, Shen Yan don't block He Xi. 】

[Sixth floor: Will the skin care brand come out and say that it was Shen Yan at the beginning, then washed white for Shen Yan, and then blocked He Xi. 】

[7th floor: Shen Yan is so scheming? 】

[Eighth Floor: You guys think too much, how could Shen Yan block He Xi. 】

[Ninth floor: Are you all navy soldiers? 】

Zhou Ruo looked at the news on the Internet and wanted to talk to He Xi about what it means that Shen Yan cut her Hus, how did Shen Yan cut her Hus? In the beginning, the skin care products were made by Shen Yan, but those comments have already let him. He Xi took the rhythm. If Shen Yan really did something to He Xi, they would say that Shen Yan was engaged to Meng Yi'an and then bullied others.

"I'll go back and have a meeting to see what to do with this matter, and ah, you must not let Meng Yi'an do anything." Zhou Ruo will go to the meeting after finishing talking.

What can't Meng Yi'an do?

This Shen Yan didn't know. How could she have the right to let Meng Yi'an do or not let Meng Yi'an do anything, but she didn't say that she didn't think Meng Yi'an would block He Xi, after all, He Xi was the heroine.