Opening his mouth, Meng Yi'an said, "Go to Shen Yan."

Meng Yi'an didn't notice it himself, his tone was a little unnatural when he spoke.

The car drove into the rain screen again. When we arrived at the hospital, Meng Yi'an's footsteps was hurried, and Assistant Wu ran over, "President Meng, the rib is broken, the leg is fractured, and everything else is fine. I'm temporarily unconscious. I don't know when I will wake up. "

The rib is broken...

Meng Yi'an felt that he wanted to go forward but had no strength. After a long time, he took a step blankly, and then walked into the room where Shen Yan lived.

Shen Yan's small face was wrinkled even when she was in a coma. Meng Yi'an sat down on the chair beside the bed. He stretched out his hand but when he just touched Shen Yan's cheek, he quickly retracted his hand. , He looked a little at a loss, and then smiled.

"Okay, I'll give you a chance."

From the deepening of the night to the dawn of the morning, Meng Yi'an sat there all night, until Shen Yan's eyelids trembled, he got up and went out.

Assistant Wu: "Mr. Meng, the company will have another meeting to be held soon. Will it be postponed or held as usual?"

Meng Yi'an: "You stay here, don't tell her I've been here, just say that you were here yesterday, and...I'm the one who counts, give her a chance."

"Not compound?"

"I just said to give him a chance, Assistant Wu, you care a little bit more."

When Shen Yan woke up, she saw Assistant Wu sitting on the side. She wanted to get up. Assistant Wu quickly said, "You have a broken rib."

Shen Yan's eyes were bright, "Where is he?"

Assistant Wu pursed his lips, and then said: "We Mr. Meng did not come, but he said he gave you a chance. Probably... if you can catch him, he will be willing to reconcile with you." After that, Assistant Wu stood up, "I'll buy you food."

Shen Yan laughed out loud for a while, "It's okay, it's okay."

In the next life, Meng Yi'an stood there looking at Shen Yan, always saying sorry.

Shen Yan has been raising for three months. During these three months, Meng Yi'an witnessed his encounter with He Xi. He Xi was wearing a dress like Shen Yan that day and he helped He Xi. She was bullied and he helped. Like Shen Yan, she has no resources in the entertainment industry, and dreams of one day being able to play the female number one. He also helped.

"I want to play the female number one. This is my dream, not for fame or money, but for dreams."

This is what Shen Yan once said to Meng Yi'an, so Meng Yi'an is helping He Xi.

On the first day Shen Yan was discharged from the hospital, she ran back home to cook Meng Yi'an's favorite meal before, and then went to the Meng Group. Meng Yi'an gave her a chance, and Li Cuiyu also gave her a chance, so as long as Meng Yi'an was willing to get back with her , Then she...then she can be with Meng Yi'an and marry Meng Yi'an, the Meng family will not disagree, and Meng Yi'an will not be embarrassed because the Meng family does not agree.

When she stood at the front desk of the Meng Group, Shen Yan's expression was brilliant, "I, I'm looking for you Meng."

He Xi walked in with high heels. She dressed exquisitely, and when she walked to the front desk, she asked directly, "Is your President Meng here?"

The front desk staff pleased: "Yes, in the office, Miss He, you are slower."

After a hum, He Xi walked directly towards the elevator. Shen Yan smiled reluctantly, "Can you make a call for me?"