Early the next morning, Shen Yan looked at her dark circles and felt that she would have insomnia in Meng Yi'an, so it was right to join the group as soon as possible. She washed her face and waited for Zhou Ruo to come and pick her up.

Zhou Ruo called Shen Yan, "What are you eating in the morning? I'm buying breakfast."

Shen Yan: "Little wontons and fried dough sticks."

"Wait for ten minutes."

"it is good."

After hanging up the phone for a while, there was a knock on the door. Shen Yan opened the door and saw that it was Aunt Qian. Aunt Qian also carried millet porridge and a few mouth-watering dishes that people looked at and fried. egg.

Shen Yan: "I'll go out to eat soon, my agent brought me food."

Aunt Qian directly handed the food to Shen Yan, "Help me get it." After Shen Yan took it, Aunt Qian quickly said an address, "Our wife will be there for you at 11 o'clock."

Aunt Qian: "This is a bribe."

Shen Yan: "..........."

Li Cuiyu asked herself to meet without thinking about it. Shen Yan closed the door and put something on the table. She considered it for a while and planned to see Li Cuiyu.

After Zhou Ruo came, Shen Yan hurried downstairs, but she did not expect that she had just gone downstairs, and she saw Meng Yi'an sitting on the sofa in the living room. Shen Yan wanted to continue walking forward, but Meng Yi'an grabbed him. On the wall, he lowered his eyes, "Time address."

Shen Yan: "What?"

Meng Yi'an pursed her lips, "She made an appointment with your time and address."

Shen Yan was unwilling to talk to Meng Yi'an about the address and pushed Meng Yi'an away. She said: "Meng, next time you ask what you ask, it is better to keep a distance between us."

After getting in the nanny car, Shen Yan did not eat breakfast, so she asked Zhou Ruojin about the shooting. At first, Zhou Ruo thought that Shen Yan was going to concentrate on her career, but after thinking about it, she knew that Shen Yan wanted Moved out from Meng Yi'an. Although Zhou Ruo feels that it would be better for Shen Yan to be with Meng Yi'an, Shen Yan doesn't have this mindset. Instead of being here with Meng Yi'an, it is better to join the filming.

"There is a movie, but the character is a hostage taken by the male lead's sister. It will take about three or four days to complete your scene." Zhou Ruo finished speaking and continued: "Then you will record the internship with the baby, and I will continue. Find a suitable movie for you, without delaying Xianlu's shooting."

Shen Yan said yes, then picked up the chopsticks and started eating.

After taking a few mouthfuls, Shen Yan remembered, "Can you join the group today?"

Zhou Ruo: ".........."

Although speechless, Zhou Ruo still said: "Yes, in the afternoon, I will send you into the group in the afternoon, and you will say that you will learn from others, but the shooting will probably be tomorrow, and then you will settle the accommodation and eat by yourself."

Shen Yan continued to eat.

Before the car was driven to the entertainment company, Zhou Ruo received a phone call from Shen Yan's audition for skin care products yesterday. They said that Shen Yan's audition was successful and they are about to start discussing cooperation, but Shen Yan is just one of the brand spokespersons. Zhou Ruo knew it when she auditioned, and then she said that she would talk to them about cooperation today.