Chapter 92: Headed to the New World

Start from the beginning

"You know what, though? Count me in!" Nami walked up next to (Y/N), placing her pinky on Shiraoshi's.

Shiraoshi gasped. "Oh, Nami!"

Sanji walked up, also placing his pinky on Shiraoshi's. "And me, of course!"
Followed by Chopper. "Yeah, me, too!"
Next Robin. "And me."
Brook joined in. "Me, too."
Finally Usopp. "Don't forget me!"

"We've all given our word now." Robin happily spoke up. Brook joined her. "No bones about that! Yohohoho!"

(Y/N) giggled as they all cheered. "We won't let you down!"

"Oh, thank you!" Shiraoshi had tears pouring from her eyes as she brightly smiled at the Straw Hats.

Luffy chuckled. "So don't cry anymore, okay?"

Shiraoshi wiped the tears from her eyes. "Right!"

(Y/N) smiled up at Shiraoshi. "I can't wait to see you again, Princess."

"Me, too, (Y/N). Til next time?" Shiraoshi pulled her hand away from the Straw Hats.

"Til next time." (Y/N) waved Shiraoshi off as the Sunny sailed off once more.

The Sunny soon sailed back out to the open seas, finally leaving Fishman Island behind. (Y/N) turned back to her crew, watching Sanji fall back on the grass deck. He happily sighed with hearts in his eyes. "I miss it already! All those gorgeous mermaids."

"Look alive, you guys. Don't goof off." Nami shouted out from the upper level making (Y/N) look up. "Once we ascend, who knows what troubles we might run into! You remember how scary it was on the way down, don't you?"

Franky grunted a bit before throwing a row of blocks stringed together into the sea above the Sunny. "Huh? What's with the weird boxes, Franky?" Usopp asked the question on everyone's mind.

"Those are hallow cubes made out of banyan. They're gonna help us float." Franky explained as (Y/N) walked up besides Robin, crossing her arms at Franky. He continued. "I can even adjust the ship's speed based on how many I throw."

"That's pretty neat. Was that the trick Den showed ya?" (Y/N) questioned up to Franky.

"Yep! That guy really helped us out when we needed it the most." Franky smiled back down at (Y/N).

'Sounds a lot like Tom.' (Y/N) smiled at the necklace around her neck. 'I'll never forget you, my friend.' Zoro's yells broke her from her thoughts. "Luffy, what's up?"

(Y/N) looked up at her captain standing on Sunny's head. Luffy continued to look up at the blue seas above him for a few moments, causing a peaceful silence to fall upon the ship. Finally, Straw Hat spoke. "Once we reach the New World..." Luffy took over his straw hat, looking down at it in his hand. "...Shanks won't be far away. I hope I see him soon!" (Y/N) smiled up at her captain. 'I can't wait to see him again either, but I know Luffy had been dying for that reunion for a long time.' Luffy spoke up again. "Who knows what's waiting for us up there. That's the greatest sea in the world!"

"Took long enough." Zoro grinned, looking over at (Y/N) as he held up his Wado Ichimonji. "I'm ready for some action!"

"Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about." (Y/N) spun her sickles in her hands, before catching them and grinning back at her swordsman.

"It won't be long now, Laboon!" Brook shouted to the dead above him. "Just one half to go!"

"With this new log pose, I can take us anywhere!" Nami held her wrist up to her crew.

"And wherever we go, the Sunny can handle it!" Franky spoke with a large grin.

"Don't worry, I'll treat all your injuries!" Chopper yelled out, determine radiating off his face.