Lu Yunchen laughed, "I'll open another car door, what do you ask Shen Yan to do." After finishing talking, he sat there with his eyes closed and he didn't know what he was thinking.

Agent Lu Yunchen "Yes, I asked about the internship and the baby, yes, if you want to participate, I will help you negotiate with them for cooperation."

Lu Yunchen gave a hum, and the others said nothing.

He Xi was sitting in the car and looking at them. She couldn't believe it. Why, what did Shen Yan do after she was born again, it was like this? Why did Lu Yunchen and Meng Yi'an get so close to Shen Yan?

Lu Yunchen should be the male **** who doesn't like and is not worthy of being aloof. Meng Yi'an should be the one who likes himself, but can't ask for himself, but President Meng, but now everything has changed. Which link is wrong, Shen Yan What have you done.

The car drove fast on the road until it left Lu Yunchen and their nanny car. Shen Yan was sitting in the position of the co-pilot. Because of the lights outside, her cheeks were dimming.

The car didn't drive to the agreed position, but kept driving towards the high speed.

Shen Yan "Meng Yi'an."

Meng Yi'an didn't answer. I don't know how long the car had been driving. It stopped halfway down the mountain. Meng Yi'an raised his eyes and looked at Shen Yan, "How much, let's make a price."

After releasing the seat belt, Shen Yan wanted to get off the car.

Meng Yi'an sneered, "If you want resources, I will give you. If you want money, I will give you. Or do you think you can get more from Lu Yunchen?"

Shen Yan pursed her lips and pushed open the car door. Meng Yi'an continued, "Miss Shen's feelings are really worthless."

Shen Yan smiled, "Yes, it's worthless, Mr. Meng, if you know why you want to tell me?" She seemed to be thinking about something, and then said, "Lu Yunchen is the top traffic, I got it with him. Of course I get more than being with you, so why should I accept your terms?"

With this remark, Shen Yan said nothing, as if she was talking about other people's affairs.

Meng Yi'an dragged Shen Yan back, and then the door closed. He tightly pinched Shen Yan's wrist, and he said coldly, "I'll give you another chance!"

Shen Yan smiled, and in a polite tone, "Meng, you leave this opportunity to others, I don't need it." After she said, she said ah, and then continued, "Yes, find a girlfriend next time. You must not find someone whose feelings are worthless. I wish you all the best to have a good son."

Throwing away Meng Yi'an's hand, Shen Yan got out of the car, closed the door with a bang, and walked forward on high heels. She had to walk down the mountain at least to get a taxi.

The sound of the car's engine sounded, and Meng Yi'an's car drove past Shen Yan, leaving behind a trail of exhaust gas.

Shen Yan walked on high heels for more than half an hour before hitting the car back to the city.

Lu Yunchen called Shen Yan, but Shen Yan did not answer.

Lu Yunchen thought he was smart, thinking of what Shen Yan said today, and he also knew who the ex-boyfriend Shen Yan said was Meng Yi'an.

After returning home, Shen Yan was also idle, so she started to clean up the house, and it took a long time to clean up before going to bed.

At the same time He Xi is in the apartment.

He Xi sat with hands around knees, and she choked. In her last life, although she was a little bit aggrieved in her last life, she was also rich in clothes and food, and everyone was envious. But after her rebirth, her male **** liked Shen Yan and Meng Yi'an didn't like her anymore, and she went with Shen Yan So close.