Playful (NSFW)

When we arrived at the butterfly mansion where Tanjiro was recovering, we were greeted by a small Nezuko in the sunlight.

"Mitsuri, Muichiro, Kazi, thank goodness you are okay!" She exclaimed happily. It was odd hearing her talk after so long with the muzzle, and even more odd to see her in the sun, but we were so happy despite our eyes being blown wide open. I brought her into a hug.

"I am so happy you can enjoy the sun with us now!" I exclaimed as I held her close. She seemed shocked by my affection as I never cared to show anyone other than Muichiro my love, but she gladly accepted it as Mitsuri joined in and Muichiro smiled.

"Big sisters!" She called out happily as she shrunk to a child's size. She was so cute as Mitsuri had happy tears well up in her eyes. 

"Yes, we are your family too Nezuko-chan!" she called out before Zenitsu came around the corner suddenly. He had tears in his eyes and he looked exhausted and injured but his mouth hung wide open in shock.

"It's true! You are resistant to the sun!" Zenitsu called out before he started to sprint to Nezuko causing me to laugh when they started running in a circle.

We all made our way to Tanjiro was who still unconscious but recovering faster than last time. He will likely wake up in a few days and hopefully start Hashira training. I assume he will be reaching out to us soon to develop his skills.

With that, we decided to return to our Estate to catch up with each other. It had been an exhausting past few days, but I was relieved to see how much Muichiro had recovered as he even decided to race me home cheerfully. He was more playful suddenly as I accepted his race.

He of course beat me, but just barely. I managed to make it to our estate only a second after his foot set in. He stopped gracefully while I fell onto the ground from my last mad dash sprint, causing him to laugh cutely.

"You need to bathe now," he said as he reached out his hand to me. I accepted his hand as he pulled me up from the ground while I let out a laugh.

"Only if you join me," I said, causing him to blush. I smirked, that's what he gets for messing with me. 

I had one of the servants draw a bath for us and I sneaked away from his eyes for a moment to gather a gift I ordered for him. It arrived while we were gone as the other maid helped me place the sweet-smelling oils and flowers into the bath. She also gave me some candles she bought me as an extra as she winked, causing my face to grow bright red.

With that, I began to slide off my kimono when I heard the door open from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Muichiro blinking his eyes in amazement at the sight. There were petals in our large wooden bath and the scent of lavender filled the air. The candles gave a beautiful atmosphere as I smiled.

"You like it?" I said seductively as my kimono fell to the floor, revealing my nude body underneath. I saw his face turn bright red from blushing he tried to hide by covering his face.

"Tell me, why are you acting so shy?" I said as I walked closer to him, pulling him close and removing the top of his kimono. "Just kiss me and hold me tight," I said in my flirtious tone as I saw his eyes change from amazement to lust.

My words were getting to him, he wanted me. He pulled off the rest of his clothes, haphazardly leaving them on the floor as he snaked his hands around my thighs, picking me up as he brought his mouth to mine. He was unbothered by carrying me as he took me to the sweet-smelling water and sat down with me on his lap.

His tongue was soft and warm as it swirled around mine. His strong hands gripped my hips tightly as he was relentless in his kisses. I was so happy as I placed my hands on his shoulders to steady myself. I could feel his growing underneath me as I started to grind against him, teasing him more.

He brought one of his hands to my breasts, squeezing it perfectly as I started to suck on his neck. I loved how excited he got from me giving him love bites, the marks showing he was mine. He moved my hips over him, making me rub against him more. My cunt was heating up from his hard touch on my sensitive bundle of nerves, causing me to feel my mind start to go blank.

"M-Muichiro~" I called out in his ear as I felt my impending climax approaching. My nails were digging into his back as he looked relaxed.

"Don't be shy. Let yourself cum on me," he said smugly causing me to blush. He was definitely getting revenge for my teasing earlier as I couldn't hold take it anymore. I was just about to release when he suddenly pulled me up and pushed himself into me, causing me to scream in pleasure as my orgasm released when I felt him thrust into me.

My tongue was out and my hands gripped him so tightly I was surprised I didn't cause him pain. His hardness filled me up completely as I felt my mind in ecstasy I didn't even notice he started to bounce me up and down on him. Unlike the hot springs, we didn't have to worry about anyone spotting us so he was free to let the water splash as much as he wanted to.

He seemed pent up even though it had only been a few days as he was pulling me up all the way to the tip before pushing me back down. I started to move my hips in a circular motion, causing him to swing his head back in pleasure. His soft moans filled my ears as I desperately leaned onto his shoulders.

I couldn't believe how amazing he was being. He was almost never as intense as he was today, but I was enjoying every second of it. I loved being on top of him too as I steadied myself, looking into his beautiful turquoise eyes clouded with lust. I smiled as I knew I was about to drive crazy when I paused.

Before he could ask what I was doing, I turned around with him still inside, stretching my tight walls around that felt so addicting before I rested my hands on his knees to steady myself. I moved myself up and down as he grabbed onto me from behind, moving himself in me passionately.

"So, beautiful~" he moaned out as I felt him hitting the deepest part of my inside. This position had a strange arch to it that was driving me crazy as I tightened my grip, feeling that familiar knot build up inside of me again. He started to thrust himself faster as he bit into the back of my neck excitedly. "Can I?" he growled in desperation.

I had never seen him act so intense, but I was feeling it too. Like I was going to lose my mind as my moans filled the room, unbothered if anyone heard us. "P-Please!" I called out. He moved his hand to my bundle of nerves in front of him, rubbing it quickly but not so much it hurt, pushing me over the edge as we met our orgasm together. 

He filled me up inside before I fell to his side as we breathed heavily together. He brought me into a gentle kiss again and started to wash my body carefully, as if he didn't just screw me relentlessly.