Work

Warning-nudity, talk of sex

The male that was chained was soon released from his chains and of course he fell. It has been weeks since we last walked.

Man-"get dressed you have a job today."

The man does as he is told. He walked into the bathroom and puts on the clothes that were provided for him. The clothes themselves were very revealing, more than the man would have liked them to be. He doesn't like people looking at him.

In another room

Man-"are you sure that you should go with him"

Man2-"yes he is perfect"

Man-"but he is still a virgin."

Man2-"not for long. This client is very picky about who she wants."

Man-"I know but the guy can barely stand"

Man2-"it makes it that much easier for her."

Man-"you have a point"

Man2-"let's go get him"

The two men then walk to the bathroom that you were in and start to drag you to the car. You know that if you want to get out of this you have to play along. Never once did you fall for their mind tricks.

The car goes along and you see how the world is evolving. The tall buildings everywhere and electricity in every home. Women were still seen as one who stays in the house so things haven't changed much.

The car stops in front of this big house. You couldn't even describe it for you have never seen something so big in your life. After you were found lying in the middle of the battle field with no memories at all. These men came up saying that they can help you so you went along with it.

Back to the house. Beautiful trees made a pathway up to the house. The two men knock on the door and a male wearing a black suit walked out.

Butler-"is this the appointment the lady ordered"

Man-"it is. I hope he can be of service"

Butler-"what is his name"

Man2-"he doesn't remember so we gave him the number 1003"

Butler-"I see the lady is waiting, oh and not a word about this to anyone. We wouldn't want a scandal would we"

Man-"our lips are sealed."

Then the two men walk away and the butler brings you inside.

Butler-"the lady is upstairs in the bedroom. Don't keep her waiting"

You make your way up to what you think is the bedroom and open the door. This room was in fact the bedroom. Inside was a woman who stood at 5'5. She had a rather slim build with long black curly hair. She also had crystal blue eyes. To most people she was pretty but to you she looked like a ghost because of how pale her skin was.

Madeline-"oh so you must be the hired help"

You had no idea what she met by that but on the way she was dressed and presented herself you could tell that this was not going to be fun.

You see the woman was wearing nothing but her bra and panties.

Madeline-"oh you look like fun I'm glad I hired you."

She slowly makes her way walking in a way of trying to seduce you. Based on the room alone you could tell that this woman was married. You could see the mark left by the ring and the ring on her nightstand. She was doing this just for fun and you didn't like it.