I pause for a moment and look at her chest.

"I fear that you will never look into my eyes again.", Leah laughs and helps me out of my upper clothes.

"I could say the same thing about you.", I say when I caught her staring at my breasts.

"Perhaps.", she answers and still doesn't look up, so I take her chin in my hand and move it up just to kiss her again. I turn her around so her back faces my bed and guide her to it until I throw her on it.

"Little bit dominant, I like it.", she says, and I shut her up with more kisses.

"Stop talking", I moan into her mouth and let my hands wander down her body. I stop at her waistline.

"May I?", I ask and look into her ocean-blue eyes, which have darkened already.

"Absolutely.", she says, and I slip my finger under her trousers.

"Ah, wet already.", I grin more to myself than to her. "But I think I can make you even wetter.", I say as I pull her pants and underwear down, leaving her completely naked under me. I get rid of the rest of my clothes and start to caress her body with my lips and tongue. I start at her mouth and work my way down. First neck, then collarbone. Breasts, left first followed by right, especially paying attention to her already hard nipples. Moving down to her stomach and her waistline, where I stop for a moment to tease her.

Leah is already a moaning and whimpering mess, who doesn't seem to enjoy my teasing (I know she does deep down.). I, on the other hand, enjoy it very much, well paybacks a bitch I suppose.

"Marie, can you...", Leah stutters. "Go deeper."

"Since when are you so impatient, baby?", I ask but do as told and start to kiss her inner thighs all the way up. Before I move my tongue to her clit I look up at her again, asking for consent one last time.

"I will tell you, what I'll do to you, and you will tell me if you allow me to, okay?", I ask and Leah nods in response.

"I will eat you right up and make you scream out my name, so you will never forget it. I will leave you shaking so much, you cannot feel your legs but still desperate for more. My fingers will work the rest out of you until you only mumble unclear sounds.", I say in a dominant tone and Leah nods once again.

"Say it.", I ask and let my tongue slip around her entrance. "Allow it."

"Shit.", Leah hisses. "I'll allow it, just do it."

"Beautiful princess.", I smirk and start to work with my tongue against her clit. I caress it with slow circles, humming against it, well knowing that the vibrations from my mouth will drive her insane. Leah's loud moans are the confirmation. That sound alone could make me cum right here.

It does not take long for me to feel her getting tighter, so I push one finger inside of her, followed by a second and begin to increase my pace. Leah seems to not be able to form clear words now but the sounds coming from her mouth speak for itself. Just as Leah begins to clench around my fingers, I stop the movements with my tongue and insert a third finger, which I move at a slow pace, allowing her to come to her high and riding it out with a loud scream, followed by heavy breathing and shaking legs. I grin to myself, before I pull my fingers out of her, leaving her whining. I suck them clean and lay down next to her.

"That was not an empty promise.", Leah says when she catches her breath again.

"Told you so.", I smile and lean over to peck her lips and lay my head on her chest.

We lie like that in silence for a moment until Leah starts to move under me.

"Your turn.", she smirks, grabs my waist and turns us around, so she is on top. I will never be the only one who tops again and I'm not gonna lie, I kinda love it.