𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

As the years pass, Viserys' condition worsens. Sienna starts to act as the Regent. She has become the head of her family and no one questions it. Sienna still sleeps with Rhaenyra but not with Criston. He has taken a complete interest in Alicent and Sienna has kept pushing them together.

Viserys never takes an interest in his children and they searched for their father in Criston and Daemon. Aemond looks upto Daemon and works hard to prove himself to Daemon. He is happiest when at the end of their training Daemon praises him.

Even though Aegon and Helaena believe Sienna to be their mother, they are still closer to Alicent. Aemond would always tell everything to his mother and she would listen closely and tell him how to improve himself especially if it involves impressing Daemon.

Finally one day Criston approaches Sienna. "My Queen, I have a request I must ask." He tells her.

"Yes?" Sienna questions. She was talking to Laena about their children when Criston had approached her.

"I want to leave the Kingsguard and become the Lord of my House. My father has recently passed away and I am his only son."

Sienna glances at Laena to see her suppress her smile. "And have you chosen an wife for yourself?"

Criston becomes red slightly. "I am yet to ask her, your Grace."

"Ask her. If she says yes, I will grant you leave. If she says no, you will continue to serve as my sworn shield."

"Yes, your Grace." Criston bows nervously before turning and leaving.

As soon as he is gone, Laena bursts out laughing. "That was cruel of you."

"We all know Alicent will agree to it. The only one who will try to prevent the union is her father and I will have that taken care of."

"You are truly capable as Queen, your Grace." Laena compliments.

"Thank you, Laena." Sienna tilts her head slightly.

But even as Criston goes in search of Alicent nervous about what he will say, he is summoned by the King to his chambers. He enters not knowing what to expect.

"Ser Criston, I need you to do something for me." Viserys' voice is weak and he barely manages to say the words.

"What would you like of me, your Grace?" Criston asks surprised that Viserys has requested for him.

"Kill them. Kill them all." Viserys commands.

"Kill who, your Grace?" Criston is more apprehensive now.

"All of them except Lady Laena and her children. All of those bastards! They are an abomination." Criston takes a step back afraid of the task Viserys has given him. "Rhaenyra, Laenor, Harwin, Jacaerys, Lucerys, Daemon, Aegon, Helaena, Aemond, Sienna, Alicent and whoever else may have helped them."

Viserys starts to cough too much but Criston is too preoccupied with processing all the names to care. "What are you waiting for? Go!" Viserys commands.

"Your Grace." Criston manages to bow before turning and leaving. Outside Criston briefly considers who he should go to when he notices Aemond run past him and head to Sienna's room. Criston turns and heads in the opposite direction.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"What did he mean by bastards?" Criston questions after he has finished telling everything.

"Ask Alicent. She can explain better I suspect." Daemon responds curtly. "Do not inform Sienna of this. I will make sure Viserys does not remember the command."