KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt.1 🔞

Começar do início

Kinn's playful remark broke the tension, causing everyone to laugh and easing the atmosphere in the canteen.

"What's up everyone!", Kinn said as he placed his bag on a nearby chair.

"Why are you late?", asked Vegas.

"I had some work bro.", Kinn said. "It's about the assignments of the new student"

"What about his assignments?", asked Porsche, without looking up.

"The teacher asked me to help him since he joined only last week. He asked me to guide him.", Kinn said. "But he always seems to be distracted and not do his assignments properly. He makes a lot of mistakes"

"Why is that?", asked Tay.

"Don't know", Kinn replied.

"But I find him very strange.", Vegas said.

"Why do you feel so?", asked Time.

"Well, he doesn't socialize with anyone. Even he talks to Kinn only about academic matters.", Vegas said. "Plus, he is always late for class. And during class hours he sleeps in the corner, completely isolating himself from others."

"Guys! Few days ago, I found bruise marks on his neck and arms.", Porsche added. "I asked him if he was fine or not but he brushed it off and said it's not my business."

Tay was thought for a long time and asked, "What's his name?"

"Ken", Porsche answered.

"And here he comes", Kinn said as he saw Ken entering the canteen and walking towards their table.

Tay and Time turned around to look at the new student. 

Ken's face had no expression.

"I have done the assignments as you asked me to do . Check it and tell me if there is any corrections.", Ken said coldly.

"Sure.", Kinn said. "But how do I contact you? Give me your phone number so that I can reach you if there is any corrections."

"No need.", Ken said in a stern voice. "I will take it from you tomorrow morning when I see you in class."

Ken then looked at everyone coldly, giving everyone a death stare before walking away without saying a word.

"Fuck! That stare was chilling!", Vegas said with a nervous laugh.

"Does he always carry that keychain with him?", asked Tay, pointing towards Ken's pocket.

"Are you talking about the keychain with the skull and crossbones?", Porsche asked to which Tay nodded.

"Yeah, he always has that keychain with him.", Porsche said. "I think it's some kind of lucky charm for him!"

"Luck? For what?", Vegas asked. "To scare people away?"

Porsche chuckled and continued working.

Suddenly he remembered something and exclaimed. "KINN!! PLEASE HELP ME!"

Vegas lost his balance and almost fell off his chair, startled by Porsche's sudden outburst. While Tay dropped his phone and Time choked on his drink.

Kinn looked at him shockingly and asked, "What happened Porsche? You literally scared the life out of all of us!"

"IT'S CHAY!! I FORGOT ABOUT HIM!!", Porsche cried.

Vegas let out frustrated grunt. While Time and Kinn rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"Seriously Porsche?!", Tay exclaimed.

"What?! He is my baby brother!", Porsche said with a pout.

"Babe! He is in the same campus as us. You no need to worry!", Vegas said.