KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt.1 🔞

Start from the beginning

Vegas and Porsche were sitting in the college canteen.

"Babe! Chill! Don't worry!", Vegas said. Porsche glared at him and then continued to type aggressively on his laptop.

"I have to submit it within today, otherwise that bloody Ms. Williams will deduct my marks," Porsche replied, frustration evident in his voice.

"Baby", Vegas said. "Language."

Porsche looked at Vegas and smiled. "Sorry, my mistake. How could I curse her less? She is a total bitch with a big ass. I will feed her to the sharks if I could."

Vegas looked at him in shock. Porsche continued.

"Bloody mother---". Before he could complete, Vegas jumped from his seat and covered Porsche's mouth with his hand.

"Calm down baby! Don't waste your energy on her.", Vegas said. "She isn't worth your time and energy."

Porsche sighed and removed Vegas's hand from his mouth. "Fine", he said reluctantly and continued working.

Their friends, Tay and Time from engineering department, walked into the canteen, and joined them at the table.

Time had his hands around Tay's waist while Tay was busy scrolling through his phone.

"What's up love birds?", Time asked as he pulled a chair for Tay to sit. Porsche acknowledged their presence with a nod and continued typing on his laptop.

"What's up!", Vegas replied as he and Time did a fist bump.

"What's with him?", asked Time as he sat down. Vegas looked at Porsche then turned to Time.

"His favorite teacher gave him a impossible deadline for his assignment.", Vegas said.

Time smirked and asked, "Favorite teacher? Who? Ms. Williams?"

Vegas nodded with smirk. Porsche glared at both of them and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Hoi! Bangkok is getting even more dangerous!", Tay said.

"Why? What happened?", Vegas asked.

"Look, the Taxi killer has got his 9th victim!", Tay said as he showed the news article to Vegas.

"People who sit on his taxi end up dead with almost all of their bones broken,", Tay explained.

"But the authorities have still not gathered any details about him", Vegas said. "His face or taxi number. They don't even know his name! How will people protect themselves?"

"Exactly!", Tay said in annoyance as he crossed his arms.

Time smiled and ruffled Tay's hair. "Calm down, my little tiger!"

Tay looked at him angrily and said, "Seriously Time? What if tomorrow I am one of the victims of the taxi---"

"SHUT UP TAY! DON'T SAY LIKE THAT!", Time said as he slammed his hands on the table, grabbing everybody's attention in the canteen. Porsche looked up from his laptop, startled by the sudden outburst.

"T-T-Time, it was a hypothetical scenario," Tay stammered, realizing the gravity of his words.

"Yeah man. Calm down!", Vegas intervened, trying to diffuse the rising tension.

Time took a deep breath and relaxed his tense shoulder. "Sorry, baby. It's that, I can't bear the thought of anything happening to you," Time said, his voice filled with genuine concern.

Tay nodded and hugged Time tightly, feeling the warmth and reassurance.

"Get a room guys!", Kinn said as he entered the canteen. Tay and Time released their embrace.