He was in on the plan, you informed him of the current events and he agreed to help you lure Haneul. If it's that Yunjin provided him with the information. Yunjin looked surprised because Mythos media was such a huge deal she was surprised to know that they had contacted you to make a deal, and knowing that, Haneul would be pissed because your company would grow even more.

She looked thoughtful but quickly composed herself. "Well that's great for you! Hopefully you sign a great deal with that company." "I know hopefully we do." You replied.

While waiting for your food you and Yunjin talked for a bit about recent events and catching up on each others parents and siblings on how they were and what they've been up to lately.

The waiter came out with your foods and you ate, however something had been bugging Yunjin for a bit..she wanted to finally ask you to be over with Karina. She just wanted all of your attention on her and no one else, "Have you been going out with Karina lately..?" She asked trying to act curious but was actually serious, "No I haven't seen in her about two weeks..." you said, "Oh really? So you still have contact with her..?" You nodded but took her hand into yours, "Is someone getting jealous?" Yunjin rolled her eyes and pulled her hand away clearing her throat. "No." She replied blankly, sipping from her drink.

To avoid arguing you didn't press her buttons and went on your phone. Yunjin looked around but seemed bothered but also just wanted to enjoy a nice meal and end the date on a good note instead of an a bad note, she composed herself and sat next to you instead wrapping her arm around yours and leaning her head on your shoulder. You took her hand into yours interlocking fingers and kissed her head, "I like you, so so much Y/n." Yunjin said sounding a bit sad at the fact that she likes you, "Is that bad?" She shrugged, "Right now I feel like it is because I'm sharing you..." she said.

You stood quiet unaware of how to answer her "Why can't you end things with Haneul, I'll stop being petty and I'll give you my everything if you're willing to do the same for me.." You spoke Yunjin shook her head, "It's not easy." She said, (Why? Because you really do love him? Or because he's quite literally threatening you with something worse? Only if I could actually confront you.) You spoke to yourself mentally. "Alright." Yunjin wasn't expecting that answer from you she expected more like you should beg her type of way. But she didn't receive that at all. And it bugged her.

——————————————————————

Y/N's POV

"Thank you tonight was actually amazing other than the conversation we had but we can forget that." Yunjin said, I chuckled she was right the conversation we had kinda ruined the mood but we managed to beat around the bush and continue enjoying our date. "Are you not coming inside?" She asked as she held the door open, at this time my phone buzzed and I pulled it out my pocket. "I have to go pick up some files Chaewon left at the office." I said looking up to meet Yunjin's gaze, "Can't she wait?" She asked, "'No these files are important because they're for our meeting with Mythos." I said, "Promise you're just going for the files and nothing else..?" She asked, "Yeah I'll be back home as soon as I can." I said pecking her lips, "I'll see you in a bit." I said before leaving.

" I said before leaving

Yeji:

10:32pm

Are you coming?

I'm omw.

Okay.

——————————————————————

"It was about time!" Ryujin spoke, "Sorry I had a date." I said, "Date? How come you never went on a date when we were stalking—" Lia was cut off by Yuna slapping her shoulder, I gave them a weird look. "Uh- um...anywho....I came to ask you girls if by any chance you had some type of bug or something to spy on someone with..." I said, Yeji eyed me down. "Why?" She questioned, "I'm on Yunjin's ass about Haneul, I already have a plan set up but I just want to keep an eye on her for her safety. You may never know what can go wrong." I said.

"Awww Y/n do you care about your wife that much?" Ryujin teased, I exhaled but nodded agreeing. "So is there anything you girls have that can be useful for me?" Yeji stood up from her seat, heading over to a door across the room. "You coming or what?" She asked I quickly stood up and followed her into the room. It was full of computers and the screens had codes on them, she walked over to a desk and pulled out a sim card. "Attach this SIM card into her current SIM, once you've done so you should be able to access her phone. You'll be able to see messages and calls and even be able to hear her current convos with anyone. Just attach this to your phone as well."

She handed me another SIM card. "If you have any other requests or troubles just shoot me a message and I'll answer you." I nodded, "Thank you, if it weren't for you I wouldn't be aware of anything right now...I owe you a big one Yeji." She let out a small smile, "Of course don't thank me too much tho, we were already on Haneul's ass before anything and you were dragged into this might as well try to save you before it's too late." She replied, I thanked her again and left the room. Outside Ryunjin was sitting on the couch with Chaeryoung and Lia.

"Are you leaving?" She asked, "Yeah I have to get home now." I replied, "Okay well here's this flash drive it contains footage of Haneul and where he's been lately just so you're aware." She snickered, I felt a little uneasy by it but thanked her before leaving their office building.

I sat in my car looking at the SIM card Yeji gave me. I attached the other one to my phone and all I had to do was attach the other one to Yunjin's. Just as I was about to head to the office to actually pick up some files for Chaewon my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was Karina.

Phone:
"Hello?" "Hey Y/n what are you up to right now..?" "I was just about to go home, why what's up?" "Can you come over it's a bit of an emergency..."

I gulped knowing where this was going.

"What kind of an emergency?" "My car broke down near the gym here could you pick me up please?"

I was a bit relieved hearing it was an actual emergency.

"Yeah I'll be there soon." "Thank you I owe you one."

I hung up and went to the office first before heading to Karina's location.

——————————————————————

"Everything looks good, what made you think something was wrong with your car?" I asked Karina as I closed her cars hood, "It started to shake and make a weird noise." She replied shrugging, something just didn't sit right with what she said. I raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "Or you knew if you told me you had an actual emergency I'd come to your aid." She shrugged before smirking. "I knew if I'd just message you to come over you'd decline me so I had to improvise..." she said as she walked closer to me, my breath hitched a bit seeing where things were going.

I knew that when I went home I wasn't going to be greeted by a good mood Yunjin...

A/N:
RAAAAAA MY WIFES ARE HAVING A COMEBACK OMLLLL DID YALL SEE THE TEASERS?!??!