"Not fair. We want whatever tea you're sharing with them too!" Shotaro told me, while Seunghan also backed him up as well.

"It's for girls only!" I answered, not wanting to ever let them hear anything about this topic.

"Wonbin's there!" Eunseok pointed out, but I just rolled my eyes.

"He's literally a princess. Of course, he's an exemption." I reasoned out, causing the girls to laugh and agree with what I said, while Wonbin just glared at me. He hated being called a princess, but he really is a princess, not a prince since he's too dramatic and even has a better personality for that. Princes are too plain with no personality most of the time.

"I can't believe out of all the people who can find out about it, it had to be Sohee." Dohee whispered.

"You're in for a ride, girl. I don't know how long he'll be able to not let anybody else know your secret." Jiwoo teased, making me groan. I know I'm gonna be busted soon. It's Sohee. We literally can't tell him we're surprising someone 'cause we're afraid he'll ruin it by telling the person about the surprise.

Oh god. This is going to be a disaster. It's either Sohee will be the first one to accidentally tell Anton, or it's going to be me. And I really don't know which one is better.

"He'll keep it a secret. If there's one thing Sohee loves more than his self, it's our circle. He knows what can happen if Anton finds out. So put a little more trust in that guy," Wonbin defended Sohee, and it made me feel a bit guilty. He's right. I need to put a little more faith in that guy.

"Yeah. You're right. I'm just over reacting. I'm sure he won't tell him," I whispered, before glancing at Sohee who was busy teasing Seunghan, who instead of looking annoyed, looked more like he's entertained.

When our orders finally came, of course we all had to take pictures of it first before eating.

"Oh my god. When are yall going to stop? I'm famished!" Eunseok asked, annoyed, but we ignored him.

"Finally!" Eunseok exclaimed after we all put our phones down to finally start eating. We can't help but laugh at his expression, since he wasn't the type to take pictures all the time, so it's always him who has to wait for us.

As we were eating, my eyes were wandering the place. We're always eating in this place, but it seems like I was late in noticing a few changes in their decorations. And when my eyes landed on the entrance, I was shocked to see who just entered.

"Rina?" I called, and she looked at me with a shocked face, but once she realized who called her, she flashed me that pretty smile of hers.

"Yumi! I missed you so much!" she squealed before running towards me to give me a hug. I hugged her back, before turning to my friends who were all also smiling at Rina.  I guess this is the time where I'll welcome Rina into our circle, right?

"Guys, meet Rina. Rina, meet my friends, and that's my brother in the far corner," I introduced them, and they all welcomed Rina. Jiwoo was also fast enough to invite her to sit with us.

"Oh, I'd love that but I'm actually on a hurry. I just need to buy something for take out since I need to catch the last bus," Rina apologized, but my friends were fast enough to offer her a ride. I smiled. I knew she'll fit right in, and I'm glad my friends are very welcoming.

"You can ride with Anton, Rina. He doesn't mind," Shotaro offered, making us laugh since Anton almost choked on his drink because of what Shotaro just said.

"Hyung!" Anton whined, his ears turning red, but the guys just teased him instead.

Then it finally dawned into me. The other guys were teasing Anton with Rina. I felt a small part in my chest aching at the sudden realization, but I decided to ignore it.

"Yeah, you should. And it's safer. Right, Anton?" I told Rina, while she just hugged me again. Thanking me for my thoughtfulness.

"Is it really alright with you, Anton? I'm sorry for the inconvenience," Rina asked Anton this time, and I looked at him and his ears were so red, that it was no use of denying that he likes her. Anton blushed easily whenever he's teased with the person he liked.

"No, it's fine." Came Anton's soft response.

"Thank you so much!" Rina even winked as a joke at Anton, making the other guys laugh, and I did too. Not wanting to act weird. I've been through this before, so it's no different. There was already a pattern. I have memorized it, and had grown used to it.

And I too can't help but find both Rina and Anton a good fit for each other. It was like they were match made in heaven. Rina being the extrovert and confident queen she is, and Anton being the introvert shy guy. They're like the main characters from a romance book.

This would be the 3rd time I'll be seeing my crush of 7 years fall for someone, and this time, it'll be my best friend.

to be continued. . .