"Got you now," Meiling said. "No more sneaking off into town without me."

"It was just for eggs," Lee said with a smirk. "I didn't want to interrupt your training." Meiling sighed. She bent down to push her chest against Lee's face. Lee shrieked a muffled cry, shifting and squirming against Meiling's chest.

"Uh huh," Meiling said. "Or you could have stayed here and played with me." She held her breasts against Lee's face for several, long seconds. Lee's hands rose to pinch at Meiling's sides. Meiling yelped into a fit and shrieking laughter. She jolted back, pushing herself off of Lee and landing with her back against the flowers. Lee took the opportunity to pin Meiling to the ground while continuing to scribble her petite fingers up and down Meiling's sides.

"That's not a bad idea either," Lee said. She straddled Meiling atop the ground. Her fingers worked across Meiling's sides. They skittered up her ribs and to her pits. Meiling squeaked with ticklish giggles. She rocked back and forth in the flowers, their scents carried into the air around her and her immaculate lover.

"Aaaaahhhhehheheheheeee!!" Meiling squeaked. As tough as she was, and as enamored as Lee found herself for that raw side of Meiling, the sweet, giggly side that resonated passion through her own tickling fingers only fueled the flame burning from everything that was Meiling. Lee rocked side to side with the girl's squirming body. She wore a wide smile as her fingers lodged themselves into Meiling's pits, scribbling and scratching against the familiar, plush hollows.

"You're so precious like this," Lee said. "I love you so much."

"No, I'm nahahahahaaat precious!" Meiling laughed. She blushed against the waves of giggles that poured from her lips. Pearly glimmers of mirthful tears came to the corners of her eyes. Lee merely smiled, her fingers still exploring Meiling's sensitive pits.

"Oh, but you are," Lee said. "You are to me. Especially like this." It never failed to astound Lee just how Meiling could be so fearfully powerful and yet so charming, boasting an adorable femininity of her own unique definition. Lee's fingers scribbled at Meiling's pits as the girl beneath her rocked side to side. Her laughter fluttered over the garden, echoing so angelically it could have swayed the oncoming tempest from rolling over the hills. Lee planted herself atop Meiling. She tickled as playfully as she always had, soaking in every last bit of Meiling's laughter as she could.

"Naaaahhhahhahahaa!" Meiling squealed. She fought back with the minimal degree of wrestling with a child. Meiling's restraint was not lost on Lee. She had witnessed Meiling train extensively just within their reserved window of time. In that time shared together, she knew well Meiling's allure for being tickled. The permission to engage in such an intimate activity with her had been as magical as the sensation itself, feeling Meiling's skin beneath her fingers and listening to her laughter up close. Lee's smile widened. She held onto Meiling's figure with tickling fingers that never wished to let go.

"You're such a little tease sometimes, Mei," Lee said, giggling and holding on. Lee only stopped tickling to catch Meiling's hands with her own. She pulled them above Meiling's head. Before Meiling could so much as stop giggling, Lee planted a deep, longing kiss against her lips. She felt the smile stretch across Meiling's lips as Meiling began to kiss back. Their fingers laced through one another, holding each other closely. After a while, Lee pulled back. Her long, striking black hair hung down to brush against Meiling's cheek. It shrouded their faces in an intimate, dark curtain, a world where all that remained, all that mattered, were each other's loving smiles and gazes.

"Who's the tease now?" Meiling asked. Lee snickered and pulled back. She tucked her hair back behind her ear and stood up, helping Meiling to her feet. Meiling brushed herself off. She plucked petals from her and Lee's clothes before taking her hand. "Come on."