52| Library Date.*

Start from the beginning

"Just tell me." she whine looking at how he is enjoying her reactions.

"Sabr ka phal mitha hota hai, Sohniye!" He replied instead of answering the question.

"No, tell me" she whined again.

"Satisfaction is the fruit you get after the hurdle of curiosity." He said and She passed him a bored look.

Like seriously! He is teaching me philosophy or what?

"Don’t talk to me!!!" She said slumping into the seat.

"Your nose says you are angry." He said taking another turn, but she remained silent.

Doesn't he know I am angry, why he is talking to me?!!

"Don’t speak unless you want to tell me what’s the surprise." She said pouting and he stopped the car in a parking area.

I know what I’m doing is childish but he has to bear with it because he is the one who said that he’ll bear all my shades, so this one counts too.

"And what if I continue talking without that." He teased tracing the left side of her neck from the fingers and this one small action of him send shivers in my whole body.

No Sriya you are angry on him.
When did he undo his seatbelt?
That’s not the fucking question right now!

“What you’ll do then” he said coming too close to me.

“Then I’ll never talk to you again”

I said in one go turning my face to other side due to which his lips collide with my left cheek.

"You what?" He asked and all of sudden the playfulness of his voice turned into a really serious tone.

Did I just blabber ‘I’ll never talk to him again’ Fuck I’m doomed.

"What did you just said, Sunflower?" He asked again.

Yes you guys can clap in my honor because I really fucked up.

"I.. I didn’t" she began but he cut her off with his lips on hers.

Cupping one side of her face while other messed up her hairs he kissed her aggressively. Circling her hands around his neck she tried to match his pace but no, he can’t let her do that, can he?

She moaned in his mouth and her one hand traveled to the back of his head as he sucked hardly on her lips sending sensations to her whole body.

She tapped his chest with her hand as she ran out of breath and he pinned her hands to the window. She open her eyes as big as so that she can to communicate with his, to inform him that she'll ll die if he doesn't leave her.

As thier eyes matched he slowly pull back a little taking her lower lip between his teeths and leaving it.

"My hands." she said slowly feeling hot all of sudden.

"Gosh! Your blush." He said leaving her hands and before she could’ve understood anything he was kissing her again.

This time he didn’t kissed her aggressively but caressed her lips with his sweetly and slowly. She tried to kiss him back and this time he let her. And as he let her, she kissed him as wildly as she can biting and chewing his lips.

"Taking revenge, Mrs. Gill?" He teased pulling back while chuckling.

“No.” she said with an eye roll as he wiped her smudged lip balm with tissue.

"Did you just roll your eyes over me?" He asked calmly dumping the tissue in waste box.

What’s with his look. Did his nerves got triggered or Did that turned him on? Or maybe both ; )!!