Chapter 2: Cindepression

*CW/TW: Attempted Suicide in this chapter. If you can't handle it, do not proceed*

*Cinderella POV*

Why is every day the same.

I just want to go to the fucking royal ball.

Cinderella was bored out of her fucking mind. She already ripped out half of her hair waiting for Lady Tremaine to make up her twisted, wicked mind: was Cinderella aloud to come to the ball with them or not?!
Life is so lame when I'm not hooking up or being abused. Cinderella's mind sighed.

Then, Cindy's room door burst open. "MOTHER WANTS YOU." One of her pig sisters snorted. "I'll come in a minute." Cinderella was exhausted with boredom and depression. She had to motivate herself to be able to get out of bed to go do chores, or fuck the house cat , or any other crazy shit her stepmom desired. Her stepsisters scurried out of her room, leaving the door open. "SHUT MY DOOR WHEN YOU LEAVE MY ROOM!" Cinderella screamed. She shot up in bed and stormed over to slam the door, but suddenly, her stepmom appeared at the entryway of her room. "Thats no way to talk to your sisters." Lady Tremaine hissed. "S-s-s-sorry Mommy-Chan." Cindy stuttered, bowing down in her mother's presence.
"That's more like it. What have you been doing in this depression room anyways? Are you fucking mice in here again?! What's more important than quality time with your family?!" Stepmother sneered. "N-Nothing is..." Cinderella breathed. "Hmph... Anyways, the answer is no. You ain't coming to the ball with us."

"WHAT?! Why not?!" Cinderella could hardly believe what she was hearing. She had done EVERYTHING her mother had asked of her. (When I say everything, I MEAN EVERYTHING)

"I thought about it for a while... and I realized if I let you come to the ball, it almost seems like you're an equal to me and your sisters. I don't like that idea. Our family structure is right where it needs to be. If you have a problem with our family, then kill yourself." Lady Tremaine said.

Cinderella felt a stab of misery stronger than the stabs her mother gave her whenever she voiced her opinion. "Anyways, your sisters and I will be leaving soon." Stepmom said. "If you leave this room, I'll start setting up mousetraps around the house. Don't even think of following us."
Tears formed in Cinderellas eyes. "Yes Mommy-Chan."
As soon as lady Tremaine left, Cindy broke down crying. "I CANT BELIVE THAT BITCH, I HAD A DRESS AND EVERYTHING FOR THAT STUPID BALL."
Suddenly, Cinderella heard a voice in her head. The words she had heard from her mother many times.

"If you have a problem with this family, kill yourself."
"For fucks sake, why aren't you dead yet?"
"Kys you dumb bitch."

Cinderella understood what had to be done.

She watched out the window as her sisters and mom left for the ball. As soon as they were gone, she opened her window and stood on the edge.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT LETTING ME GO TO THE BALL!" Cinderella screamed into the sky.

Suddenly, she jumped.

She fell. But she wasn't scared. She waited for the impact of hitting the ground, but then...

She felt herself floating.

"Let's not kill yourself before going to the ball, dearest!"

A fat old woman with a blue thing for clothes and a pink bow stood before Cindy.
She held a wand that caused Cinderella to float in mid-air.

Cinderella screamed.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

"I'm your fairy godmother! I'm going to take you to the ball!"

"I can't go in this ratty-ass outfit!"

"Stfu that's what I'm here for."
The fairy godmother rolled her eyes. She waved her wand around in circles. Cinderella dropped to the ground, noticing that she was now in the garden outside her window. The godmother leaned in and examined Cindy. "My god, you are ugly as shit. No wonder you said you couldn't go to the ball looking like that." She laughed.
"Uhm, when I said I couldn't go to the ball looking like this, I was referring to my clothes-"
Cinderella started.

"Don't worry dearest! My magic can preform plastic surgery for free! I'll fix you up! The prince will hookup with you in no time!"

"Wait! But I already look hot!" Cindy cried.

"Don't gaslight yourself dear, I know it's hard to live with being ugly. I'm just going to adjust your jawline, enhance your ass and tits, make you skinnier, and get rid of all that acne for you! Minor changes, but it goes a long way!
Fairy godmother started to twirl her wand again.
Cinderella sighed. "If it will help me pull the prince, I guess I'm ok with some minor changes..."

"Bippity-boppity-boo! Become sexy!" The godmother chanted.
Cinderella closed her eyes. Sparkles flew all around her. When she opened her eyes, she immediately noticed that she was in a beautiful blue gown with glass slippers. Around her was a giant pumpkin carriage and the godmother, holding a miniature mirror. "Take a look at your face now darling."
Cinderella took the little mirror. Staring back at her was a sexy slut. "DAMN I LOOK SO FINE!" Cinderella cheered. "Now we can't wait, get in the carriage, you must go to the ball!" The fairy godmother screamed. "And remember to dance with the prince! Don't let any other guy fool you, all of them are secretly poor!"

And she was off. Headed towards the ball. She had one primary goal in mind.

I'm gonna fuck that prince.