𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝘼 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀, s1 ep3

Start from the beginning

Did he just call me love? i feel like my heart just skipped a beat.

what the hell?

"Would you look at that! We have the same class. Come on, I'll show you around" he told me looking at my schedule and waving goodbye to the girl he had his arms around not even bothered to look at her.

And then he proceeded to put his arms around me.

Okay, what the fuck?

The moment Isaac and I stepped foot inside the school, people immediately started whispering and staring.

"Umm, why is everyone staring?" I asked Isaac

"Umm, maybe because I'm walking with one of the prettiest girls in school?"

I'm sorry what? Did Isaac Garcia just call me one of the prettiest girls in school? What the hell is going on. This morning he was just being a bitch and now he's acting all nice.

"Okay, this is Spanish class. See you later." Isaac told me quickly letting go of me to go sit with his friends.

Okay nevermind, he's still a bitch.

"Hey, sit by me new girl." A guy with curly hair called me over gesturing for me to sit next to him.

"Hi I'm Harley." I tell him smiling "Cool name, I'm Angelo" he tells me smiling back.

"So what were you doing with Isaac?"

"I live with him." I simply tell him.

"I'm sorry what? You live with him, oh gosh I'm surprised he hasn't tried to fuck you yet"

"Oh! Umm, but I'm basically forced to live with him and his family since my parents died." I tell him shrugging.

"Oh I'm sorry, I understand how you feel. My parents passed away last year, I have to live with my grandma now." He tells me while pulling his notebook out from his backpack.

"I'm sorry. So, why don't you hang out with Isaac and them?" I asked looking at Isaac and his friend group.

"I use to be part of that friend group until isaac decided to break bro code and fuck my girlfriend." Angelo tells me handing me his phone gesturing for me to put in my phone number.

"Oh shit seriously? What an asshole, you should have beat his ass" I tell him handing him his phone back as he quickly puts it away since the teacher had came in the classroom.

"Okay class today we have a new student, Harleen Howard would you please stand up and tell us something about yourself" the teacher asks looking at me while everyone gaze landed on me.

"I guess" I mumbled as I stand up.

"Um, I'm Harley Howard and I just moved here from New York." I said keeping my head up high to show confidence although I am a little nervous.

"And what brings you from the Big Apple to Silver Falls?" The teacher asks me curiously.

Okay you know what screw it, people are going to find out sooner or later that my parents died and that I'm practically an orphan.

"Well me and my sister were practically forced to move here from New York after my parents and sister died." I tell him, and just like I expected, everyone gasped and started whispering.

"I'm sorry." The teacher tells me while he goes back to his desk.

"For what? You didn't do anything." I spat angrily, I don't even know why I was angry.

"Dude your awesome, let's be friends" Angelo says smirking.

"Oh I would love to be friends with you." I tell him smiling as he smiles back at me.