𖤐𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒𖤐

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄   Actress

Actress

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘
   March 02, 2006
PISCES

    𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
Orange, California
    𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃
    Brooklyn, New York

     𝐀𝐆𝐄         #25    ★ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭
     𝟏𝟕 years old

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓
    Young Artist Award nominee for Best Performance in a Movie as a Leading Young Actress for her role in Scream 5 and 6, she previously had a notable role in the Lifetime Movie, Believe Me, as well. In 2021, she began starring as Yelena in the Marvel movie, Black Widow.

    𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄
      She started acting in commercials and performing on stage at age 10 initially. She plays Violin at high levels and knows how to play many instruments such as clarinet, guitar and more.

    𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀
     She was nominated in the category of Outstanding Performer in a True Story Movie at the Daytime Emmy Awards for her role in Believe Me. She has 𝟑 singles "Pretty When You Cry", "Stay", and "High by the beach". She has many unreleased songs that have gone viral on social media.
     𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄
      She is from Orange, California but later moved to Brooklyn, New York at age 9 with her family, and continues to live there, occasionally going to visit her birthplace. She has an older brother Ethan Carson Aliane, who has had roles in "Scream 5" in 2022, and in 2017-2020 the Netflix series "13 Reasons Why". Her mother's is Katrina Carson Alaine and her father's name is Anthony Jackson Alanie.
      𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇
     She is very close friends with Sophie Grace, Momona Tamada, and Lacy Rose after being "Mary Anne Spier" in "The Babysitter's Club". She is close friends with Scarlett Johansson, David Harbour and more of the cast, after being in the 2021"Black Widow" movie. She is also close friends Mason Thames and Madeleine McGraw after appearing in "The Black Phone".
• • • • •