painted roses (DetectivexKiller AU & smut)

Start from the beginning

I miss him, I miss the thrill of the chase, I miss the thrill of the seek.'

I miss the seeker,-

he is my seeker."

_________

Mutters are heard from all throughout the office, people crowding, looming, over the small desk that resided in kazuhas office, people staring, looking, whispering, it's all too much.  

he quickly paces over towards the office space,

"what is this mess, who did this?" Kazuha demands, spinning his cortex view around the space to see papers flown in every direction; his heart stopping as he feels a hand on his shoulder.

he quickly turns around as to see darkness, a sharp noise in the air pierces through the deafening silence like a needle.

As kazuhas eyes adjust to the dim light he realizes his arms and legs are both tightly restricted, as if tied against, or no.. to something.

As his head bobbed up and down in and out of consciousness he could hear light footsteps walk against the hard floor, coming closer.

Soft hands picked up his chin, Kazuhas eyes squinted until he could make out a figure of a rather strange stature.

"Who..who are you?" he managed to finally mumble out his head still throbbing,

he chuckles softly.

"Oh, that's not important right now, is it? What matters is what I'm going to do to you." The dark figure relinquishes his hand from under kazuhas chin; taking his time, as if he was relishing every moment of controlled confrontation.

his eyes darken as he leans in closer, his hot breath seeping into kazuhas skin, "You see, I've been looking for someone like you for a long time. Someone who can appreciate what I have to offer.."

kazuhas heart stops. For a moment at least, his mind racing at what he could've meant; "Was he.? No that.. wasn't possible.."

The more that he thought about it the longer he stayed, almost in a trance-like state, his mind going too fast for him to keep up with, as if he was being left behind every corner he turned.

"Did.. did you do.." he pauses, shuddering at the thought, that this psychopath might've been the one person he was looking for all along, with a shaky breath he continues, "For me..?"

shaking his head a cruel laugh escapes his lips as he leans in closer to kazuhas face, 

 "It's the thrill of the hunt, the feeling of power when they realize they're at my mercy.. and the screams.." he exclaims practically drooling at the thought, "Oh how they add to the excitement.." 

Kazuha shrinks away from his face in repulsivement, 

"Your disgusting." he spits out.

"Disgusting?"

he scoffs, 

"How so my lovely captive? Am I not just fulfilling your innermost desires? Isn't that why you haven't tried to escape yet? Admit it. You want what's coming."

A shaky sigh falls out of Kazuha, as if he'd run out of air to speak; "What do you want with me?." he pleaded.

a low chuckle escapes his lips

"I want you to scream my name as you cum over and over again. I want you to beg for mercy, only to have me deny you time and time again. I want to feel your body shudder in ecstasy, the sweet taste of your fluid on my tongue."