5. your perfect all american bitch.

Start from the beginning

gojo looked up as you fell back in your seat, the chair broke and you stood up as you pulled at knife out. getou jumped through the window and grabbed the chair that megumi was tied to.

"hey kid!" he said before cutting the rope, "what the fuck is going on?!" megumi yelled as getou handed megumi a gun. nanami and choso ran in with guns.

"i told you my plan would work." getou said before standing beside you.

flashback !!

you sighed, "well i guess that's that." you said before getting up and walking to the door.

"wait y/n!" nanami called causing you to turn around, "we think there's a way to getting the money and gojo without risking the house or your family." getou said.

"okay what's the plan?" you asked as nanami stood up and you sat down.

"we're going to use you as bait, you know that gojo is coming up for you and he probably going to bring someone else to do it so when they come don't fight them." nanami said.

"don't you wanna know who i work for?" the person asked and you scanned the bullets, gojo's name was carved on it. a smirk popped up on your face when you saw the bullet.

"don't need to." you said as you dropped the bullet by him, you walked into your room but before you could even make it to the door, you were hit upside the head causing you to black out.

"i know a girl who is a perfect actress." getou said with a smirk.

the person took her mask, revealing a asian woman with brown hair. she typed something on her phone and put it up to her ear.

"boss i have them, what's the next step?"

"thank you my love, we'll start plan b." getou said to alyla over the phone.

alyla hung up the phone as she dragged your body to the black van outside. the thing is, alyla didn't actually hit you over the head at all.

you opened your eyes and sticked a tracker onto the van as you faked passed out again.

everything that you did, lead up to this moment where you made it into gojo's warehouse.

end of flashback !!

"you lied to us?!" milo yelled as he pushed alyla onto the ground, getou hired the only girl who couldn't fight or even act like she could fight.

diane looked at you, "i forgot how sneaky you were." she said before she attacked you. you and her started fighting as nanami ran over to megumi.

"run! the security in the front so run out the back." nanami said as milo kicked him in the back of the knee causing nanami to fall.

megumi ran away as milo and nanami started fighting, you bumped into the mirror behind you. you and diane were fighting in a hallway, you weakly stood up and held your rib.

"we could've been friends forever if you just didn't leave me alone!" she punched you in the stomach and you yelped in pain, all you could think about was megumi.

megumi:

megumi ran through the lower half of the halls, his breathing became louder so he immediately hid behind at wall and sat down.

he placed his hands on your face as he sat with his knees against his chin. he was so lost...he didn't know what else to do in this situation, he closed his eyes and thought of the time that his dad and you took him to the amusement park.