The Wrath of Bingxue, The Ice-Powered Warrior!

[After MK is sent to the jungle where Mei and Red Son are, Lady Bone Demon arrives, along with the corrupted Monkey King and Kayla. They attack, taking Mei with them, and MK and Red Son team up to form a plan. Macaque returns, with the 'Mayor,' as the Monkie Kids recuperate at a secret location, Tang Sanzang's Library.]

"Come on, kid. You must have seen it. She might be stronger than ever, but she's spread too thin. The mech, the crystal, and now Monkey King? I bet you anything that keeping him suppressed is using every ounce of strength she's got." MK look away.

"Sure, she's vulnerable, but it's not just Monkey King. It's another person, a-a girl."

"I saw her too." Red Son chimes in. "She had these, ice powers, and she was able to capture Dra-Mei easily."

"I-Ice? You... you don't mean—"

"The girl frozen in ice, years ago, forgotten in today's memory, but not by the Lady." The 'Mayor' starts. "And she's mad, Macaque, what did you do? Oh, that's right! You—"

"Enough." Macaque avoids the gaze of everyone in the room. "Okay, I messed up, who cares. And, just because I brought the Lady Bone Demon's lackey doesn't mean I'm just gonna be some hero.

"We just got to keep 'em busy. As long as they're under her control, the mech's vulnerable. We can do this. You can do this." 

"Nice hero speech, kiddo, but I can't even bring myself near the girl. I-It hurts."

"Macaque. You keep playing at being this bad guy, acting like you're just in it for you. But I know, deep, deep down, you're not that guy. Help us. Make it right. We can get her back." Macaque's eyes widen. He looks down, then chuckles. 

"I'm not a hero, bud."

"Then be a warrior." Macaque activates his shadow portals, and appears in front of MK, no longer bound up.

"Okay kid. You win."

"What? You could have freed yourself this whole time?" Pigsy yells.

"What can I say? I'm dramatic."

The team suit up, and eventually make their way to the Lady Bone Demon. 

"MK, the Monkie Kid and the Six-Eared Macaque. Here to embrace oblivion?" She's taunting them. 

"The opposite, actually. I'm kind of on this whole living streak now, so we were hoping maybe you could call off this whole end of the world thing? Would really help us out."

"Yeah. What he said!" MK chimes in.

"None of us can alter the course of destiny."

"Get the staff, MK!"

Suddenly, instead of Monkey King attacking them, Kayla tackles him, sending him into a nearby crystal mountain. Her gaze shifts to Macaque, who breaks out in a cold sweat.

"Kayla, listen, you're under Lady Bone Demon's possession. You have to break free!" 

She laughs manically. "Under HER control? I make my own choices." She chases Macaque, who takes to the sky. They start to battle. 

Macaque and her collide over and over, until they match each other's energy. 

"Please, I'm sorry! I only wanted to protect you!"

"You? HA! PLEASE! You, YOU REPLACED ME! AND FORGOT I EXIST!" She activates her ice powers, as the ice creeps up his arms. 

"I'm serious. I couldn't risk your safety."

"Yet you risked my sanity." She tosses him into a crystal mountain as well. "Poor old simian, don't you see? I want you to SUFFER. The SAME WAY I DID, for YEARS!"