"Nigga the best advice I could give you is just open up to shawty and listen when she telling you what she don't and do like. Yea you might scare her away but if she a real one she'll stay down no matter what." Booka said shrugging.

"You right bruh, fuck it I'm finna slide to her crib rn." I said getting up and leaving out.

I sent her a quick text letting her know I'm otw since I can't just pop up nomo.

__________________________
Mora's POV

"Girl why this nigga just text me talkin bout he on the way" I said to Tee walking out my room ready to go. We decided we was gon go to the club since we was both single and ain't have shit else to do.

"Girl fuck em lets go get lit." Tee said as we head out the door and get into the car we order.

We pull up at the club after about 15 mins and get out tipping the driver. We walk up heading to the front of the club, since Tee new nigga owns the club we got in quick and easy with no ID.

"Girl let's get some shots and turn tf uppp." I say sticking my tongue out ready to get fucked up.

"2 shots of henny please." I said to the sever. We swallowed the shots with no chaser, making a face.

"Liquor is so nasty I swear." Tee laughed out loud. We ordered more shots taking shot after shot and eventually we was fucked up. I spotted someone familiar. In a section across from us.

"Tee bitch why the fuck is he hereeeee" I dragged out rolling my eyes.

"And he staring girlll please let's give him something to stare about." Tee said dragging me to the dance floor as Throw it in rotation by Stunna Girl played on the loud speaker.

I started throwing it as I felt someone get behind me. I decided to show out see flashlights on me and feeling a familiar stare on me. I was to lit to give a fuck about him being here though. I match the beat grinding on him and he started grabbing and touch all up on my body then all the sudden I get snatched away from him and dragged outside.

"Bro get offf of me I was having funnnnn" I hiccuped trying to get him off of me.

"Amoura stop playing with me" he says putting her in the passenger seat of his Mercedes, taking off her heels for her.

Amar's POV

"What about my frienddddddd" she dragged out. Yea she was hella drunk, but that shit don't matter she saw me and decided to play games. This girl stresses me out.

"She gon get home safely don't worry bout her." I said to her and I wasn't lying I had Booka take her home since I know they didn't drive here.

"Why the fuck can't I have fun without you ruining shit." She yelled in my face while I'm speeding to her house.

"Amoura back the fuck up bruh" I said getting irritated with him. She over here twerking on a nigga and letting him touch all up on her. Yea she not mine but she got me fucked up if she think imma keep letting her slide.

"You look so sexy when you're mad." She giggled out rubbing all up on my print. She needa stop cause I'll pull this car over I swear to god.

"Amoura chill out." I said moving her hand. She gon regret this shit when she wake up.

"I want you but it doesn't feel right, you're gonna break my heart." She said with tears running down her face. Yea she not getting drunk ever again. I pull up at her crib getting out and carrying her onto the elevator since she clearly couldn't walk and ain't have shoes on.

I carried her all the way to her apartment searching for the keys in her purse. Once we got in I laid her on her bed and tucked her in. I went in the bathroom and found her makeup wipes. I took off her makeup for her and put her hair in her bonnet.

"Amar can you stay with me." She said pouting as I was finna leave the room.

"You gon regret that ma." I said shaking my head.

"Please." She begged staring into my soul. Damn it's hard to say no to her.

"Alright I'll be right back" I said going into her kitchen looking for advil and water. Once I found it I placed it on her nightstand beside her. I took my shirt off and shoes and laid with her.

"Cuddle with me please" she said with her eyes closed. Ain't never did some shit like that before but since she asking. I pulled her closer putting my arms around her and closed my eyes.

I hope she don't think ts is over though.

__________________________

How y'all like this chapter?

Thoughts on booka?

Thoughts on Quincy?

Any suggestions?