Introduction!

Murtasim Shanawaaz - the iklautha waaris for the khan trance. Ever charming , dashing , handaome and the dapper!!!
Buss uski ek jalakh kaafi haii !!

He have just returned from UK 2 months back!! And was getting ready to takeover the business!

Meerab Ahmed.
She is no less than the diva!!!
The attitude speaks for her.. she looks hard but is soft at heart!
The beauty and elegance speaks for her!!!

She have completed her law and doing interneship at his dad's firm!She is a kind introvert !!! And her actions speaks for her

She is a kind introvert !!! And her actions speaks for her..

Murtasim has always been possessive for Meerab since there childhood.
There parents were best friends and Mr Ahmed was his dads legal adviser even from the begining!!
Its always Murtasim who Meerab looks for whenever she wanna speak and needed a shoulder.
He is her saviour, her best friend and her everything after her dad!
When 2 years back when she lost her mamma in an accident she wanted Murtasim to come for her and be there for her to lean upon.
But because of pre-comitments Murtasim couldn't make it and he came later but she then went to her maternal uncle's house.
He have tried to speak to her apologise her but it was of no use !!! She never accpeted his apology!!since 2 years.

Now that Murtasim is back lets see how do they mold there journey of love!!