4

Seongho woke up he looked by his side and he didn't see junseong so he said to himself "where is he by the time?" He wore his glasses and went to the living room to his surprise he saw junseong watching a movie.

"Can't sleep?"

Junseong looked and him "well yeah, besides why aren't you sleeping?"

"I don't know....I just woke up now.....what movie is that?"

"Oh middle man"

Seongho tried to hide his laugh but he couldn't he said in between his laugh "is that a name of a movie?"

Junseong just looked at him with a cold face "yes"

Seongho coughed awkwardly "so you watch Thailand movies.....I thought it was only me tho"
"Well it's not only you.... You wanna watch?"

"Of course" he sat down close to junseong and was watching the movie.

Junseong notice a heavy weight on him so he turned to his right and saw seongho sleeping and resting his head on junseong shoulder.

Junseong smiled "cute" then he continued watching his movie.

Seongho woke up, he went to take a shower  and came down to the dinning then he saw junseong eating, Seongho looked at him "umm goodmorning" junseong looked at him "goodmorning seongie" lets just say Seongho was shocked by the new name so he coughed and sat down "where are you going to today?"

"Umm work" seongho nodded in an understanding way "well can I follow ?" Junseong looked at him in a weird way "No" he said and stood up seongho did a pity face "plsssssss.....the house is boring" junseong thought "cute"
"No you can't follow me" seongho gave up and hissed "nevermind" he stomped to his room angry well he was faking it, junseong smiled "so cuteee" he said to himself and went to work.

Author note

Well I finally updated 😃

Hope you vote 😉