He had never done anything like this for a girl, not even asian. He did turn her into a vampire though, and it was mistake.

A big mistake.

"I-I'm okay, I have to get to class". She said finally looking at his face, his eyes stared into hers, making her feel even more nervous.

He let her go, taking a step back, watching her walk away awkwardly.

"Nigga fuck you!" Asian shouted. He rolled his eyes to the back of his head, before turning around facing her.

He noticed she was real mad. He laughed showing his dimonds shaking his head, walking back inside his class, leaving her standing there dumbly.

He was honestly getting tired of her. He wanted to let her go but couldn't , he knew she was crazy and delusional.

He couldn't let her roam loose , he would have to kill her, but he didn't wanna have to do that..

✫彡✫彡✫彡

"You really embarrassed me today Dayvon." Asian said standing in his dark out room.

Okay..?" He trailed off, leaving her standing there in disbelief.

"So you don't care?, you fuck with the bitch a'sum?" She asked feeling herself become hot.

It made her blood boil.

"No asian, you can leave though." He said irrated, wanting her out of his presence already.

He was becoming tired of her. She didn't excite him anymore, he was just tired of her period.

"Okay, i'll show you bitch." She said feeling herself become emotional, hating she couldn't let them out.

She left out of his room, stomping, making her way out of the house.

Letting out a sigh of relief that she was out of his presence he got happy, wishing she would stay away forever.

But he knew that wasn't happening, no time soon.

Taking out his phone, he went to him and Semani's text thread.

They texted a few times, but she kept it at a minimum and he understood, because she barely knew him, yet.

Semani
Today at 7:21 PM

Wassup.
read 7:22 PM

hey 

Wyd ?

nothing, I'm going out with a friend.

That's wassup, I can call you ?

later.

Igh
read 7:24 PM

Von furrowed his eyebrows, wondering who this ' friend ' was.

He huffed, growing a bit upset, he really wanted to talk to her, it upset him that he couldn't.

He stared into space for a minute. He then shot up. A huge smirk growing on his face.

He walked to his closet so he could find something to wear.

✫彡✫彡✫彡

Getting out of his black hellcat,he made his way towards the building.

It was a restaurant. He raised his eyebrows, seeing tables all outside. A lot of humans seated at the different tables.

Even though it was alot of blood that he could smell, he still smelt hers.

Making sure no one was looking, he transformed into a bat. Flying a few feet over everyone's head, followed her scent.

Vampires could also turn into rats, owls, moths, foxes and wolves. Dayvon rarely did it though. This was rare for him to do.

Getting to the last table, he seen her and a boy sitting down, eating and laughing, sitting across from each other.

He got real angry.

Even though the two were just going out as friends and she was single, he didn't care.

He didnt like sharing what was his. She was was his rather she knew it or not.

She would find out eventually. He did not play about what was his.

Getting tired of watching the two interact, he hurriedly flew back to his car.

Forming back to himself, he opened his car doors, getting in slamming the door.

Hitting his hand on his steering wheel, the horn beeped from the action.

He breathed in and out, he had to control himself.

Dayvon knew how crazy he could get.

He just had to not let what he saw, get to him.

Cranking up his car, he drove off. He needed somthing to get this off of his mind.

He didn't know what was happening to him, was he becoming obsessed with the human girl ?

Can't be. He thought shaking his head, a mug plastered on his face.

He barley knew her, he knew how dangerous he could get. How obsessive he could get.

but yet he just couldn't resist the human. he wanted to have her.

$$$$
heyyy

excuse mistakes please.

thoughts ?

-BARB.