When his eyes fell on Lu Yunchen's poster, He Xi wanted to go to see Lu Yunchen's concert again. She remembered that Lu Yunchen was holding a concert tour at this time.

He Xi still has money to watch the concert. In addition, after so many years of life as a wealthy lady, she did not consider what she would eat tomorrow. She directly booked air tickets and tickets for the concert, which made her feel much better.

In fact, if Lu Yunchen was willing to be with her, she could not marry the man she had married in the previous life, or she could stop thinking about why his attitude towards herself was different from that of later. And Meng Yi'an, who fought a business war with that man for himself, but later seemed to have a strange attitude towards him.

In the past life, He Xi enjoyed the envy of everyone, even if their attitude changed, she was also a rich lady.

Thinking about this, He Xi smiled, just after looking at her apartment, she already thought about meeting Meng Yi'an next time.

Shen Yan returned to the apartment and lay on the sofa. Zhou Ruo, who followed behind, took the phone and asked, "What are you eating, I call takeaway."

Shen Yan "Supper?"

Zhou Ruo "Afternoon tea."

Quickly ordered milk tea and dessert, Shen Yan waited for her afternoon tea.

Zhou Ruo talked to Shen Yan again and again, talking about announcements and competitions. Shen Yan will promote with Lu Yunchen in a few days, and they will probably run in many cities. She was going to watch the premiere of Concubine Chen with Shen Yan today, so she came with Shen Yan.

The two were chatting. Wang Peng called and said that he was going to watch the premiere of the Concubine Chen with Zheng Ruohuang and others. Zhou Ruo asked about Shen Yan. After all, she was watching the premiere of Concubine Chen in Shen Yan's apartment. Shen Yan was pretty good. Happy, she said yes.

Zhou Ruo "Did you make the hot pot last time with the base material or bought the base material?"

Shen Yan "???"

After chuckles, Shen Yan took the phone, and then talked to Wang Peng about some ingredients. There are a lot of ingredients in Shen Yan's family. She usually cooks her own food. She just wants to eat hot pot. Some things are not enough, so she asked Wang Peng to help bring some. Besides, Zhou Ruo probably meant the same.

When she hung up the phone, Shen Yan said, "Sister Zhou, we are ordering milk tea and dessert. They will come over to eat later."

Zhou Ruo "Okay."

Cooking hot pot means washing vegetables is a little more troublesome. As for making sauces for the bottom of the pot, Shen Yan finds it simple.

Well, I will leave the washing and cleaning to Zheng Rou in a while.

Zhou Ruo "By the way, the company has an apartment for artists to live in. I will help you apply for it. It is in a high-end community. It will be convenient for you to become popular in the future."

Shen Yan smiled and said, "Okay."

When Shen Yan was born again, she bought all the toiletries again, because the toiletries she used at this time in her last life were used with Meng Yi'an before. But this apartment, she also used to live with Meng Yi'an before, and it would be nice to change the apartment.

Zhou Ruo "There is also an assistant. If you become the number one fairy girl, how can you not even have an assistant."

Shen Yan "Okay."

After waiting for more than an hour, Wang Peng and Zheng Rou came over. They not only bought the ingredients that Shen Yan said, but also a lot of snacks.